Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I can get drunk and probably do something ok.

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

wearing a lampshade

im sorry it took me this long and that this was the best i could come up with

Only registered members can see post attachments!

beer pal

lol

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

nut

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

this whole loving thread

posting smiling

readers approve of new luann, coining the demonym "newanners" for devotees of the strip.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

posting smiling

RickRogers posted:

I can get drunk and probably do something ok.

pour yourself something fancy because you are about to visit a world of glamour and fashion by way of carol day by david wright.

posting smiling

albany academy posted:

im sorry it took me this long and that this was the best i could come up with

legal is bolstering its defenses against incoming threats of a defamation suit from pantera's representatives. they are loyal to the artistic integrity of the funnies and they are going to stand by you no matter what.

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

posting smiling

in the old days women were only empowered by jolting them with electric beams, but now women can be empowered by the digital gig economy, and that's what young people read the funnies for.

posting smiling

the aggressive pinpointing of millenial personality traits has backfired. youth see this strip as too on the nose. however, it is popular on dad facebooks where it is being posted with messages such as "this is my kid" and "the dad is me".

Manifisto

hahaha

lol

Luvcow posted:

this whole loving thread

ty nesamdoom!

City of Glompton

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

lol at first I was like "man this is so lazy" but after coming back to it I'm quite happy with it

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Prof. Crocodile

Doctor Dogballs posted:

lol at first I was like "man this is so lazy" but after coming back to it I'm quite happy with it

It is the story of our times, and you have told it masterfully.

Android Blues

i concluded that the only way to rejuvenate bobby thatcher was through crossover appeal. also, i hand lettered this entire thing because i am crazy in the head, as bobby's guest star would say

Doctor Dogballs

Android Blues posted:

i concluded that the only way to rejuvenate bobby thatcher was through crossover appeal. also, i hand lettered this entire thing because i am crazy in the head, as bobby's guest star would say

oh my fuckin' god this is great. did you draw it too or only re-letter it

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Android Blues

I redrew the back three panels so that they no longer featured bobby's invalid old man friend, and instead featured popeye, the non-invalid sailor!

this is the original:

Manifisto

Android Blues posted:

:eyepop:

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Android Blues posted:

Holy poo poo this is a masterpiece

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

wearing a lampshade

Android Blues posted:

old friend

Did another Luann

nut

Android Blues posted:

Prof. Crocodile

Android Blues posted:

I redrew the back three panels so that they no longer featured bobby's invalid old man friend, and instead featured popeye, the non-invalid sailor!

this is the original:

:pusheen:

cda

by Hand Knit

old friend posted:

Did another Luann

Lol

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

old friend posted:

Did another Luann

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Doctor Dogballs

old friend posted:

Did another Luann

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

cda

by Hand Knit

Android Blues posted:

This is a work of art. You rock

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Gimme dat strip.

Ice Phisherman fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Jul 6, 2020

vanisher

old friend posted:

Did another Luann

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

posting smiling

Android Blues posted:

this is the original:

for your dedication to the craft and your visionary fusion of two american classics, the industry has taken notice and awarded you its highest honor: a commie award for achievement in comics art. due to a completely predictable and avoidable communication breakdown between syndication and the award manufacturer, the incorrect molds were used and for that we apologize.

posting smiling

old friend posted:

Did another Luann

a new generation of philosophers is being born with every edition of the morning funnies, and the messy room stuff is so relatable. a comics double threat!

Manifisto

posting smiling posted:

for your dedication to the craft and your visionary fusion of two american classics, the industry has taken notice and awarded you its highest honor: a commie award for achievement in comics art. due to a completely predictable and avoidable communication breakdown between syndication and the award manufacturer, the incorrect molds were used and for that we apologize.

lol

well deserved award tho

the film equivalent is the "Marxist Achievement Award" named after Groucho and the other Marx brothers

ty nesamdoom!

posting smiling

Ice Phisherman posted:

Gimme dat strip.

do you have a fairy godmother watching over you? because you've been selected to work on barnaby by crockett johnson.

Doctor Dogballs

here's a bonus one I did a couple years ago

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Doctor Dogballs posted:

here's a bonus one I did a couple years ago

lol