Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

sticksy posted:

What is this "sex" everyone keeps talking about

It's when you check to see whether the baby chicken is a boy or girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
This seems like an easy problem to solve:

Bronze Fonz, go get some sex.

Be sure to keep the receipt in case anyone needs you to prove you got a sex (and I think you can write it off on your taxes too!)

Remember, you can get original sex or extra crispy. Both are good!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Muscle Wizard posted:

bro (ungendered) it was really well shot. like incredibly. the entire time i watched it i was like holy poo poo....this shot is soo good...whoa the they actually made Sexy Notebook Guy's car look like he lives in it like my 2006 honda accord....this is sick...but then i remembered the goofy rear end 'villain' and the fact that every scene starts after like 5 minutes of slow panning over a really sick shot and also that the plot doesnt matter and that deckard is entirely shoehorned in.

I actually still don't "get" what happened fully because it was, frankly, in fact and ACTUALLY, so good that it just hasn't just set in yet I believe.

Like does he die at the end? IDK?
Was he actually special? IDK It doesn't seem like it when he finds out his memories aren't special but it's not shown if everyone has a wood horsie and I feel like that's important???
Decks are made out of wood and Deckard starts with Deck that is a real connection.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

have we gelded this creature yet

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

LabyaMynora posted:

No. Sex is horrible and gross, and no one should ever do it.

Sex is basically shoving things into slimy holes until someone slimes all over another.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Sex is basically shoving things into slimy holes until someone slimes all over another.

:yeah:

Musluk posted:

Prove it

have sex with Bronze Fonz right now.

I'll bring the goat

Read the post I just quoted.

I'm never having sex again. :colbert:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Haha it SURE is guys!
Man it sure is sticky and slimey when I have sex we both have to shower after am...am I r...right you guys?? HAHA!
Not that Bronze Fonz would know, but I would! I have SEX.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Haha it SURE is guys!
Man it sure is sticky and slimey when I have sex we both have to shower after am...am I r...right you guys?? HAHA!

hmmm.............................

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

Haha it SURE is guys!

How the gently caress am I called a virgin when I speak french and have a literal pussy scratcher growing under my lips and this fucko right there can just post this and nobody's calling him a virgin?

Do I have to gently caress someone right here in front of you to prove it because I will and I'll be streaming Blade Runner at the same time!

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Sid Vicious posted:

lol he a virgin he never had sex with a woman or man what a nerd

PERSONAL ATTACK AGAINST POSTER!!!

PERSONAL ATTACK AGAINST POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mahdz

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Bronze Fonz posted:

Do I have to gently caress someone right here in front of you to prove it because I will and I'll be streaming Blade Runner at the same time!

:sickos:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Sex is like Nickelodeon gak and a whoopie cushion on the edge of a cliff.......

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Bronze Fonz posted:

How the gently caress am I called a virgin when I speak french and have a literal pussy scratcher growing under my lips
         /
:smugmrgw:

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Glenn Quebec posted:

Sex is like Nickelodeon gak and a whoopie cushion on the edge of a cliff.......

:hmmyes:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I'll scratch yours.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Bronze Fonz posted:

I'll scratch yours.

don't scratch me

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bronze Fonz posted:

How the gently caress am I called a virgin when I speak french and have a literal pussy scratcher growing under my lips and this fucko right there can just post this and nobody's calling him a virgin?

Fire up Netflix, I can prove a point and solve your problem at the same time bigboi.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

This has gone too far for too long.
I'm gonna gently caress every single one of you.

Lil' Swamp Booger Baby gets a pass because I think that's enough loving for one person.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Bronze Fonz posted:

Lil' Swamp Booger Baby gets a pass because I think that's enough loving for one person.

like one on one or orgy style. there is no in between.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Bronze Fonz posted:

Hey just checking in, if you’re actually still a virgin just wanted to say it’s more important that you trust the person and feel like they respect you than it is for you to see a lasting future with them.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Thanks for the advice, I think I'll wait until I feel ready. This peer pressure bullshit is not healthy at all!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Don't forget the part about the tea ceremony and the candle.
I almost hosed that part up real bad when it was my time, you don't want to mess up the ceremony and the candle.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I didn't realize the Dark Brotherhood had to be involved, ok now I'm horny as gently caress.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

sticksy posted:

What is this "sex" everyone keeps talking about

step 1: stick your finger in the butt of someone you like (with permission!!!)

did they pee? You just had sex!

They didn't pee? Consider whether or not this is a partnership that you want to maintain.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Rumor has it that Sid Vicious is just being a bitch because Bronze Fonz didn't swallow.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

BigBadSteve posted:

Rumor has it that Sid Vicious is just being a bitch because Bronze Fonz didn't swallow.

chivalry is dead

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Mods please close thread and delete this comment so the thread ends on that fire TIA

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

step 1: stick your finger in the butt of someone you like (with permission!!!)

did they pee? You just had sex!

They didn't pee? Consider whether or not this is a partnership that you want to maintain.

Dang. I didn't know I was doing sex so wrong the whole time.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Dang. I didn't know I was doing sex so wrong the whole time.

Turns out I've been doing it right all along.

mobile suit goatse
Apr 21, 2010
hey byob is over there --->

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020
I think bronze can get the sex

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Mrs. Sexual posted:

I think bronze can get the sex

:wrong:

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

bronze fonz jacks off his fat cock with both hands at once and after he cums all over his fists he just washes his hands off in the sink for a few seconds and lets the cement-cum just sit in the bottom of the sink without washing it down the drain with the spray nozzle on the faucet

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

If you have had sex you get perma'd. Good job falling for the honeypot suckers!

Chompwad
Sep 3, 2002

>[

AHH F/UGH posted:

bronze fonz jacks off his fat cock with both hands at once and after he cums all over his fists he just washes his hands off in the sink for a few seconds and lets the cement-cum just sit in the bottom of the sink without washing it down the drain with the spray nozzle on the faucet

why isn't this getting more attention

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

BF If you need advice you can contact me, the expert :smug:

I can use Google

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Fonz is real cute and I bet he’d be real good at sex, if he had it.

I, on the other hand do not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Hey bf wanna charge some crystals with me

Hit me up on discord