Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Having just recently watched Bladerunner 2049 for the first time myself I have to say I'm actually more upset about that revelation than his devotion to lifelong virginity and solemn oath to never touch another human being sexually in any manner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bronze Fonz posted:

Wait, how do you guys gently caress?

Very carefully, OP.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Glenn Quebec posted:

Reminder that palpatine had a big cum in a woman to make a woman who then made Rey palpatine Skywalker

are you saying that bronze fonz is palpatine or rey's grandma

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Muscle Wizard posted:

bro (ungendered) it was really well shot. like incredibly. the entire time i watched it i was like holy poo poo....this shot is soo good...whoa the they actually made Sexy Notebook Guy's car look like he lives in it like my 2006 honda accord....this is sick...but then i remembered the goofy rear end 'villain' and the fact that every scene starts after like 5 minutes of slow panning over a really sick shot and also that the plot doesnt matter and that deckard is entirely shoehorned in.

I actually still don't "get" what happened fully because it was, frankly, in fact and ACTUALLY, so good that it just hasn't just set in yet I believe.

Like does he die at the end? IDK?
Was he actually special? IDK It doesn't seem like it when he finds out his memories aren't special but it's not shown if everyone has a wood horsie and I feel like that's important???
Decks are made out of wood and Deckard starts with Deck that is a real connection.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Sex is basically shoving things into slimy holes until someone slimes all over another.

Haha it SURE is guys!
Man it sure is sticky and slimey when I have sex we both have to shower after am...am I r...right you guys?? HAHA!
Not that Bronze Fonz would know, but I would! I have SEX.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bronze Fonz posted:

How the gently caress am I called a virgin when I speak french and have a literal pussy scratcher growing under my lips and this fucko right there can just post this and nobody's calling him a virgin?

Do I have to gently caress someone right here in front of you to prove it because I will and I'll be streaming Blade Runner at the same time!

Fire up Netflix, I can prove a point and solve your problem at the same time bigboi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Don't forget the part about the tea ceremony and the candle.
I almost hosed that part up real bad when it was my time, you don't want to mess up the ceremony and the candle.