Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

more like tin fonz heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

all this poo poo he hasn't done we could use a megathread!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

:mamacita:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

bronze fonze smells good OP so thats one thing you cant say he's never done! please

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I had a sneaky suspicions this guy never hosed before. disgusting. at least he smells good I guess

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ok everyone please calm down I'm sure beloved forums poster bronze fonze has plenty of sex with his genitals of choice. I never doubted ya bud

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Muscle Wizard posted:

blade runner 2049 wasnt that good. it was really well shot but you cant make a movie out of good shots (they tried its called blade runner 2049)

hey buddy, about this movie you merely tolerated...... I freaking loved it

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Muscle Wizard posted:

remember when the bad guy is like 'i will show u what pain really is' and it entirely fell flat because the director forgot about setting up anything other than cool shots??? i do.

tbh I dont even remember that line. I just remember how pretty it was. I watched it new years eve this year for the first time very inebriated. I thought it was 4 hours long it went on for so long.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Bronze Fonz posted:

This has gone too far for too long.
I'm gonna gently caress every single one of you.

Lil' Swamp Booger Baby gets a pass because I think that's enough loving for one person.

like one on one or orgy style. there is no in between.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

BigBadSteve posted:

Rumor has it that Sid Vicious is just being a bitch because Bronze Fonz didn't swallow.

chivalry is dead