Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
He is just bronz plated, i tried to bring him to the pawn shop to "pawn the fonz" and they did a metal test and said no way bro this guy is just bronz plated not even full bronz what are you guys trying to pull here and then we got in a fight and btw bronz fonz also is not a good fighter and did not have my back so i got beat up and now have this bronz fonz statue that is just bronz plated and i cant pawn the fonz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Look at this disgusting stupid thread. I'm glad nobody's responded to this disgusting stupid thread.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Bronze Fonz posted:

Look at this disgusting stupid thread. I'm glad nobody's responded to this disgusting stupid thread.

it was really bad and low effort, really was giving it a bronze effort.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Bronze plate thread, melt down OP.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Bronze Fonz posted:

Its outrageous honestly

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Bronze Fonz posted:

I assume my usual kickback is in order from the revenue generated from making the fonz statues out of lesser materials

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

well maybe he didn't want to be all third place metal

you ever think of that

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

asbestos Fonz

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Who is your favorite DBZ character? I love Piccolo!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Crusty Nutsack posted:

well maybe he didn't want to be all third place metal

you ever think of that

It's true, inside I'm all plutonium!

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Who is your favorite DBZ character? I love Piccolo!

Never watched it­.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
We made it to double digit posts this thread is now a success and should be bronz plated

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

asbestos plated

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Sid Vicious posted:

asbestos plated

its now fireproof look out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts