Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

ok ok I'm not going to get overly excited for binder clips but I think, I *feel*, that it just might be binder clips

I'm so excited

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I'm sorry :(

I ate all the crayons and got scared, so instead I went back through all my Calvin and Hobbeses' and found the plans for a teleportation device and helped our friend Vanisher out before anyone noticed the crayons were all gone.

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

don't worry vanisher I'll save you buddy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73tGKZoMKQM

whew! there, now you can post

crisis averted

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

posting smiling posted:

where did you get this footage?

on a usb thumb drive I found in a haunted house

e: it also gave me a virus, I think I'm a zombie now?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

prepuce repurposed posted:

trick maze can't be solved. I call bullshit

the pink paper is perfect

Manifisto

nut posted:

i have also spoiler tagged the bugs so u don't have 2 see them and would ask anybody else sharing 2 do the same

no spoiler tag can hide the fact that a bug stole my girlfriend :(

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

wtf... amidst the pictures of these beautiful majestic bugs there is a picture of two bugs going "rear end to rear end"

yes, and one of them is the one that seduced laura from my arms

what depravities will these bugs not get up to, I ask

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

I love these absolutely beautiful bugs!! that biologically speaking aren't bugs at all because bugs are a specific order of insects but you get what I'm saying, they're beautiful

ah yes bats and so forth

Manifisto

my sister once got a grasshopper stuck in her overalls leg. she nearly burst her Ropers in an involuntary dance which would later become known as the Howell County Grasshopper Freakout. that year all us kids learned to do backflips in honor of her fancy footwork

that's your sister? we have an annual festival in her honor

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

all these loving bugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faFuaYA-daw

Manifisto

beer pal posted:

u ever think about this... you tell the bugs to get a room, and then when they do, you shoo them out the window... sure get a room but not MY room...

I just want the bugs to get off my dang lawn! :argh:

excuse me, not bugs, kids

but yeah, the bugs too

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

Male ants even got rid of the entire concept of a dick to avoid having dick collecting queens. The have a tiny tiny hole left that is also sealed shut by a cork and while coming they just straight up explode, hoping to fire in the general direction of the next princess.

It's the next step in evolution.

birds, perhaps similarly, make do with multi purpose holes (cloaca). unless there are obvious plumage differences there's no way to sex a parrot without (a) a genetic test or (b) discovering an egg.

imagine the convenience, of multi purpose holes

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Birds do it by rubbing their butts together

I mean . . . isn't that how we all "do it"?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

why do birds, suddenly appear
and start to rub, their derriere?
just like me
they long to be
crazed with woo

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

thank u op, liked, subscribed, rang the bell, hit the buzzer, fed the chicken, mowed the lawn

lol

also yeah, happy interdependence day everybody!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I would like to be tucked in . . . to a huge piece of warm Polarbröd

mmm comfy

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

. . . so cozy . . .

Manifisto

nut posted:

July 7

Morning has comeeeeee the earth says hi it's me the Earth i'm hovering lightly over your shoulder excited to see what we can pull out of that calendar on a nice summer morn.

Whoah-oh that piece of paper is really crammed in there let's just unfold this and would u look at that, anutta puzzle!!

I love printing out cryptograms and sitting down at a table and finally committing to a substituion and spending 10 minutes figuring out that I'm wrong and getting mad and crumpling it up. How about you?

If you enjoy cryptograms and want more, a decent one is typically released by the NSA via their Cryptochallenge website (https://cryptochallenge.io/) but don't be too good at it becuase they might come and ask you a lot of questions about byob's secrets.

Please help our posting friends solve the mystery phrase in the cryptogram today!

uh oh another byob friend in need of assistance! won't somebody help city of glompton? :ohdear:

regarding this so-called cryptogram I am a bit suspicious, there are numbers there (such as "22" and "3") that I don't recognize and barely make me chuckle. to anyone who attempts to solve this puzzle, watch out for subliminal messages!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

no one has solved it yet?

:colbert:

:smuggo: oh there are people who haven't?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

:unsmith: your vault sounds nice friend

also I agree about nut's doing great work

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

call me a cryptograham cracker and shove some marshmella and chocolate in me cause I am cooked boy howdy I'll say that much

*poof* a genie appears. you have one wish. what do you wish for?

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

solve this dang puzzle!!!!!!

this seems like a very short term wish

Manifisto

more falafel please posted:

ok the first hint is a kinda simple one but if you're new to cryptograms you might not have thought of it. there are only two (common) words in english that are a single letter, which means you can try one of them, see if it makes sense, and if not, try the other one. that should get you to three letters right there

don't be afraid to ask for help, for example from a housemate or girlfriend.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

FluffieDuckie posted:

oh holy hell it wasn't that hard

:toot:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I have some bees I would like to box, please

careful, theyre angry

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

probably because I keep trying to put them in a box

Manifisto

*shakes box* yep, that's bees all right

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

still the best wedding photo I've ever seen

I dunno, when the bride doesn't wear white that tells you something

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

please respect foxy boxy

:eng99: I am sorry for slutshaming 48 x 40 x 48" Double Wall Gaylord Box with Lid

Manifisto

nut posted:

nice i think my router came in one like that

just one more thing - pan, honey, we know you love you but could you maybe leave this one alone

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

oh hey I have a bunch of paint I scraped off the faces of antique glow in the dark watches. I'd love to put this stuff in a box, but smushed together as tightly as possible to save on shipping charges. can you hmu?

Manifisto

Manifisto

if I'm going to drink something as sweet as a margarita, it's got to be a pineapple one :cheers:

now this is a platform I can get behind

a pineapple in every margarita

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I am drinking some cheap wine from italy and i am aboutah to ah eata da pizza

warning: even if there's a full moon outside, do not strike yourself in the eye with the pizza.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Don't tell me what to do jerkwad if I want to hit myself in the eye with a pizza then I will hit myself in OH MY GOD THE SAUCE BURNS THERE'S SO MUCH GARLIC IN IT.

hahaha motherfucker AT'S AMORE!

Manifisto

:eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop:

my goodness!

I would certainly like to have a cross word or two with whoever came up with this puzzle!!!

Manifisto

by the way, one of the low key pleasures of these puzzles has been the line art versions of people's avatars

I love sweaty manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Barking Gecko posted:

I've figured out all but two words. :argh:

yeah there are three that currently elude me

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

nut posted:

i m available for clues if u need em :twisted: