Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

thanks HP :glomp: and grats nut!! :toot:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Rhinex® [Santus Wintus edition] is good and pure and deserves lettuce snacks!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Stoner Sloth

this is so good!! ty nut! ty GSJG!

Stoner Sloth

please draw me friend!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Jul 21, 2020

Stoner Sloth

can i get a trashed crew tag with my other tags with this marquee mode or something? that seems a really good solution!!

also thanks nut for being such an awesome IK, this thread has been very fun!

Stoner Sloth

nut posted:

I believe and pray that i did this right

thank you friend!!

Stoner Sloth

owlhawk911 posted:

i'm glad someone defeated the slimes at volleyball. i tried but it was really hard. ty nut :)

also ty for the soundtrack friend!

and three cheers for nut and this crazy awesome thread!!!

Stoner Sloth

this is great, thanks khanstant!!!

Stoner Sloth

Twenty Four posted:

Happy SA birthday! It says it was yesterday but maybe thats a weird forums thing? Anyhow its hard to believe it's only been a year, you fit in so well it seems like I have known you longer!

Also I will be stuck at work but like I said in the other thread, happy regular birthday blaise rascal!

happy BYOBirthday nut!!! and thank you for a great motnh of iking!!

i'll try to be on for blaise rascals birthday, the whole time zone thing is weird for me but if not then happy birthday blaise rascal, have a great day and let's hope this next year gets better for all of us!!

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

What a great shirt, what a great calendar, what a great thread, what a great IK!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

vanisher posted:

I tricked them good!!

Got some pretty big shoes to fill

This thread is beautiful and should remain until Nut tells us then i'll send it directly to the goldmine

congrats friend!

and thank you for your service nut, you've raised the bar when it comes to idiot kingship!!