Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

The loving commercials with the Brady bunch boxes where they suck each other’s dicks on the internet. People saying amazing about everything. The sonic commercials with the stale bread sandwiches. People who can’t get their eyebrows right.

if this is real I take back everything bad I ever said about commercials

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

all this 'please go back to work' poo poo has got to stop.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Lil Devil posted:

Um, yeah, about that....

The VAST majority of Americans never stopped working. They worked through the entire pandemic. And no one gave a poo poo about them. But Susie Hairdresser or Barry Bartender gets asked nicely to go back to work and do their part, and "wokies" go nuts, talking about oppression and murdering Americans and all this bullshit. What about the millions upon millions who never stopped working and never complained about it?

yes queen!!!!!!!!!!!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Bronze Fonz posted:

No poo poo.
Started a waiter job juuuuust before the lockdown hit, 2 weeks later the place is closed. Got on the CERB. (that's the canadian rona $ relief)
The owner made the news recently where they were showcasing their approach to reopening and the chef was quoted saying "I'm surprised, I thought people were eager to go back to work." and this gem "I promise I will get you all off the CERB".

Why of course, we cannot wait to go back to making your business function for minimum wage* while you literally yell at all your staff constantly for no reason, all the time.

Eat a bankrupcy you awful c**t.

Thanks for listening.

*: this is a place where a table for 2 will leave with at least a 500$ bill.

my girlfriends boss has her on the phone telling her how everythings cool now, they went out to eat at a local restaurant and everyone has masks on so it's all good. I had to beg her not to go back. she didnt and were not dead yet hell yeah. same boss tricked her into not refilling for unemployment. hell yeah bosses own, thank you job creators