Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«6 »
Who has physique on Mike Perry?
No One
Francis N'gannou
View Results
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

A group of very serious old men sat around and discussed whether or not I had the requisite dignity and grace of a grand champion.

is this real or did i imagine it / did it happen to someone else: cb dolloway gets the poo poo beaten out of him but due to A Turn of Events is declared the winner of the match while he's on a stretcher looking confused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/st...1985165319?s=20

this happened today too

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Clapping Larry

Marching Powder posted:

is this real or did i imagine it / did it happen to someone else: cb dolloway gets the poo poo beaten out of him but due to A Turn of Events is declared the winner of the match while he's on a stretcher looking confused

After getting the poo poo beat out of him for a round by Noted Scumbag Hector Lombard, CB Dolloway won the fight by DQ after Lombard threw two punches after the bell.

Pictured: Dolloway learning he won the fight, while on a stretcher

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

A group of very serious old men sat around and discussed whether or not I had the requisite dignity and grace of a grand champion.

Memento posted:

After getting the poo poo beat out of him for a round by Noted Scumbag Hector Lombard, CB Dolloway won the fight by DQ after Lombard threw two punches after the bell.

Pictured: Dolloway learning he won the fight, while on a stretcher

lmao thank you.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

that's amazing. And also a good thread title.

«6 »