Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who has physique on Mike Perry?
This poll is closed.
No One 13 30.95%
Francis N'gannou 29 69.05%
Total: 42 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
is this real or did i imagine it / did it happen to someone else: cb dolloway gets the poo poo beaten out of him but due to A Turn of Events is declared the winner of the match while he's on a stretcher looking confused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Memento posted:

After getting the poo poo beat out of him for a round by Noted Scumbag Hector Lombard, CB Dolloway won the fight by DQ after Lombard threw two punches after the bell.

Pictured: Dolloway learning he won the fight, while on a stretcher

lmao thank you.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

imagine trying to get mike perry to understand why he can't say the n word. you can either accept that he is going to forever or you can die mad.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i think if mike perry had been hitting a woman the woman would still be in hospital and mike perry would be in jail staring down the barrel of about 7 years.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

BlindSite posted:

7 years ago today me and marching powder met Nate Diaz. Best goon meet ever.

seven years? holy poo poo.

correct though, the best goon meet. and nate is a phenomenal instructor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Caption Yaypants posted:

Did you do a BJJ seminar? Where was this?

Yeah it was a seminar. Can't remember why Nate but yeah they organised the flights from Lodi to sunny Australia and I'm glad they did.