Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who has physique on Mike Perry?
This poll is closed.
No One 13 30.95%
Francis N'gannou 29 69.05%
Total: 42 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Brut posted:

https://twitter.com/alexscaffidi_/status/1278924570708381696

Holy gently caress does this make it better or worse?

my grandad was a freemason. dont think he or anyone else in my family is jewish though. that guy is too stupid to get anywhere in life anyway, as evidenced by his athletic performance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

CarlCX posted:

It's basically a Gracie rule that you never, ever admit being wrong or apologize for anything. Motherfuckers STILL can't acknowledge Kimura beating Helio.

i respect their bushido

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Stealth Tiger posted:

RIP to a real one, and one of the funniest images in MMA has now become bittersweet

lmao. rip

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
congratulations to the fighters and brendan schaub on contracting mega AIDS

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Mekchu posted:

So schaub tested positive then went to a bunch of places despite knowing he was positive for COVID?

apparently he came into contact with 100s of people + held public shows, knowingly. the brainlet

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Memento posted:

https://twitter.com/daddydaddy_c00l/status/1279628984205012994

Imagine being this guy. Just going to go around telling a professional fighter near the top of his game what to work on for his next fight. The pure, gormless audacity.

You should read a ufc fight night thread

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
https://tim.blog/2013/05/06/how-to-cut-weight-ufc/

this blog post is basically all i understand about water cutting and it doesn't mention exercising, which frankly sounds like a stupid idea during a cut in general to me. incidentally the guy starts at 190lbs and cuts to 170 in it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Brut posted:

Please forgive me for thinking that this 2013 blog article with images that would be considered low-res in 1993 is complete bullshit, that at best only applies to that 1 guy and at worst applies to nobody. For timeline reference, the iPhone 5 was 2012.

you should read 1 sentence of it then because its gsps cut, or what he was doing to cut in 2013, and the guy trying it is a fit but otherwise normal person who isnt gsp, supervised by the guy who manages gsps weight. ill grant you that its not a rigorous scientific study but it does point towards masvidal being able to make weight. though he also might miss weight too. who knows

i actually had no idea who tim ferris was when i posted it myself though so thank you mr kimbo305

I.N.R.I fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jul 7, 2020

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
masvidal sort of looks like the guy from the boney m Rasputin music video

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Deafboy posted:

Masvidal is indeed a massive unrepentant chud shithead.
Also the type of guy to talk about “popping cherries” in an interview, as a 35 year old man

Don’t be a fan of any UFC fighter tbh (or anyone, ever, for any reason) & never give UFC money

i am a huge fan of yoel romero and amanda nunes, vitor belfort, anderson silva, aldo, conor etc.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

rest his guts posted:

what bad opinions does Romero have? I’d prefer to think of him as an innocent

its just a list of some fighters i like. the point is i like and respect them regardless. i like mike tyson too. people are complex

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Nis posted:

i feel like he's a lot more self aware than it looks like -- there's no way he can be that much of a dumb meathead...right?

either way, i kinda love his schtick

he seems fun. i like him cos he really ran yoel close. despite losing the fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the brazillian fighters were robbed

apparently that was sent while he was busy comentating the card lol. i respect his commitment to flame wars online