Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who has physique on Mike Perry?
This poll is closed.
No One 13 30.95%
Francis N'gannou 29 69.05%
Total: 42 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

That's like Ian McCall levels of bad luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

gently caress

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I believe in Street Jesus

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Looks like the weight cuts are going well

quote:

Abdul Razak Alhassan came in at 174 pounds for his 170-pound showdown against Mounir Lazzez (171), not long before Chris Fishgold tipped the scale at 149 pounds, four pounds higher than featherweight opponent Jared Gordon (145). Both fighters were fined 20-percent of their fight purses.

In addition, Kenneth Bergh was scratched from the event altogether when his cut down to light heavyweight was ruled medically unsafe by UFC doctors. That means Jorge Gonzalez will no longer compete at the “Fight Island” event but is expected to receive his “show” purse for making the 205-pound mark.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Joe Riggs deserves some mention for fighting up to 300 loving pounds before dropping to a reasonable 170/185 for the rest of his career

There's video of him fighting Cabbage on the minor leagues and it sounds like a hoot but it seems to be lost to the sands of time

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I distinctly remember there being a bunch of pictures of it but this is one of the only ones left I could find by lazily googling and its fantastic:

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Pride mode wins it by default. Do you want to KO your buddies with flying head stomps? Hell yeah you do.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

https://mobile.twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/1287249639763304449

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Snowman_McK posted:

which was the bad stoppage? I think i missed that one.

Francisco Trinaldo vs. Jai Herbert, it's like Mazzagati at his worst levels of bad stoppage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I was kinda unhappy with the results of the rematch and would love to see Max get another crack at the belt sometime but for the loving love of God do we really need to see two guys fight back to back three times? Max winning a close rematch would've been a nice set-up for a rubber match but goddamn he's (on paper) lost twice now, let the division move on.

Come to think of it, have two fighters ever fought three times in a row when one fighter lost both of the first two fights? That has to be a first.