Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who has physique on Mike Perry?
This poll is closed.
No One 13 30.95%
Francis N'gannou 29 69.05%
Total: 42 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

Can someone make me a list of the acceptable politics a fighter must have and a list of the fighters that meet that criteria so I can know which fighters I am allowed to be entertained by and cheer for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

Is anyone familiar with Jiří Procházka? I haven't seen him fight before. I'm wondering how he'll stack up against Oezdemir.

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

DTW rules.

I think it was more about what he was talking about. Personally I don't mind and wouldn't mind if the mma threads were merged. There's not a ton of traffic these days. Then again I understand why lots of people wouldn't want that to happen.

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

beep by grandpa posted:

When does this start

In about 24 minutes.

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

I think fighters are supposed to disclose where they will be and can still be tested there.

And you're only allowed so many missed tests.

Although the strategy you're talking about does exist in sports, especially with things that have very short half-lives in your body.

You fly out some place remote, miss the first test, and by the time the 2nd test rolls around it's already out of your system.

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

Good point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

It's a bit narrow to say all Weidman did was beat up old Brazilians, but it's also a fair criticism since Silva, Machida, and Belfort were all out of their primes. However they are all time greats.

Also, the guys Weidman did lose to are good fighters and he had moments of looking good against all of them. (I think).