Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Poll
This poll is closed.
Yes 151 82.51%
No 32 17.49%
Total: 183 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I want to get off Mr. Bones Wild Ride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
The date lineup seems like pretty good evidence as far as internet sleuthing goes. Won't hold up in a court obviously but we all know enough about being always online to get the clear link.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Pikehead posted:

It's a bunch of fan-made w40k short youtube videos. There's 6 parts out already.

It starts out awesome and gets better: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFMtdiQILuTZr22sKUeAOOA

I read this, then got really excited that I missed the next release.

Only to be met with crushing disappointment that there is not yet a part 6. Chaos wins.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

ManMythLegend posted:

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the JFK assassination.

I'm not white knighting the CIA here, but for people who have spent any any time in our around the incompetence of the federal government you are pretty quick to jump on the "secret CIA conspiracy" bandwagon instead of believing that an explicit adversary of the US is using the same tactics we did almost 40 years ago for the same strategic purpose.

Like, take a breath and remember that Occam's Razor is still a thing.

Occams razor is a big thing. And this to me definitely seems like a case where russia did a bad thing that the CIA then exagerated for funding so everybody wins their own little fiefdoms like usual.

But in 2020 there is also the opposite (Clancy Bludgeon?) wherein the conspiracy is only true because idiots grew up watching spy movies now believe that conspiracys and secret double crosses are the way you're supposed to run a spy agency, and thus accidentally do the lamest conspiracies with extreme incompetence.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

ded posted:

loving :lol:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/media/tucker-carlson-writer-blake-neff/index.html

cnn posted:

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum

The top writer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson has for years been using a pseudonym to post bigoted remarks on an online forum that is a hotbed for racist, sexist, and other offensive content, CNN Business learned this week.

wait wait wait, he SECRETLY wrote hateful poo poo? what about the things he wrote that bitch boy tucker said on air?

:lol:

What's his username, redux

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

shame on an IGA posted:

But I actually came here to post this sick dunk on Great White

https://twitter.com/cstbtweet/statu...ingawful.com%2F

Just going to, I think, repost this again

https://twitter.com/Billyjensen/status/1282092822087086081?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

"THIS USED TO BE A FREE COUNTRY" I YELL AS I'M ARRESTED FOR RUNNING AROUND WITH NOTHING COVERING MY GENITALS. "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T LOOK AT IT" I SCREECH AS THE CUFFS ARE PUT ON. "THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON LIBERTY" I CRY AS THE BATONS WAIL ON MY FACE AND GENITALS.

If we defund the police how will we brutalize streakers?