Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Poll
This poll is closed.
Yes 151 82.51%
No 32 17.49%
Total: 183 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
That poo poo is loving heartbreaking. Our armed forces need such dramatic systemic change but that sure as hell isn't happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I want to follow up on that by saying gently caress Nick Saban

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

"We The People" tattoos are great for telling you everything you need to know about a person and none of it is ever good.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://news.yahoo.com/national-museum-african-american-history-113916415.html

COOL

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Sox fans loving hate Babe Ruth, like, A LOT. As racist as they are that may have tempered them in this instance.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

hobbesmaster posted:

Thats sad because US ambassador to Iceland has to be one of the best gigs in the entire world.

When I was in Timor the ambassador who took over was on decade three of her career, spoke five loving languages, had multiple Masters and began to immediately learn the local dialect when she hit the ground in one of the most hosed up places on Earth. Meanwhile John Wayne can't feel safe in loving Iceland without a gun. What a system.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I wonder if ensuring evictions happen while simultaneously destroying the USPS has anything to do with the upcoming election that will be largely by mail. Hmm probably not just the DEMS trying to spread lies time to go to Applebees!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Its probably fair to say that these two have personally caused a citywide lockdown.

My genius former unit had a positive case but didn't release a name or do any contact tracing whatsoever. My roommates still are there. So we definitely have had it without knowing by now.