Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014

:hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I'm really concerned about the smell that would come from canning piss, especially when you have to put the jars in the boiling water to sterilize them, good lord. I'm not ready for canned piss.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Bismuth posted:

Theres really something for every goon on here

I actually love this.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

The auto generated item genre peaked at ‘king deedeedee drooling while eating’

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

pee... pee is stored in the balls... again.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

:thunk:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bismuth posted:

I'm really concerned about the smell that would come from canning piss, especially when you have to put the jars in the boiling water to sterilize them, good lord. I'm not ready for canned piss.

Here's a trick my father does.

Turn up the temp on your water heater the night before canning, so it has time to regulate itself.
Prep your product and place into the jars and place lids and such as you normally would.

Now, instead of placing these things into your pressure canner, you put them fuckers into your dishwasher with every option set to 'boost' or 'sanitize' or whatever you've got. No detergent, obv.
Run a cycle with your super power steamer.

Blammo. seals every time. lol. I'd say "no muss no fuss" but in this case "No miss (on the seals) with piss"

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

This one's probably not algorithmically generated. A lot of powerlifters would wear that.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Trump doesn't strike me as an rear end-eater, but I'm willing to be surprised.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I keep reading the tag as "I stomp my flag", I'll eat your rear end" which I like even better.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I keep reading the tag as "I stomp my flag", I'll eat your rear end" which I like even better.

:same:

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Bismuth posted:

good lord. I'm not ready for canned piss.

Can I get that on a tank top

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

Yeah there was a thread on this a while back, there are bots trolling the web looking for any combination of the phrases "I'd love that on a shirt" or "if that was a shirt I'd buy it" and they instantly auto-generate a shirt and sale page. People started trolling it by creating designs using fully copyrighted mickey mouses, or phrases like "This shirt violates the copyright of xxxx" and then saying "I want that on a shirt" and sure enough, the shirts immediately went up for sale. I think it was deviantart or etsy or some other self publishing art site that first discovered it.

Here's a whole article: https://www.plagiarismtoday.com/2019/12/11/battling-the-copyright-infringing-t-shirt-bots/

And the perfect shirt:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

naem
May 29, 2011

LloydDobler posted:

Yeah there was a thread on this a while back, there are bots trolling the web looking for any combination of the phrases "I'd love that on a shirt" or "if that was a shirt I'd buy it" and they instantly auto-generate a shirt and sale page. People started trolling it by creating designs using fully copyrighted mickey mouses, or phrases like "This shirt violates the copyright of xxxx" and then saying "I want that on a shirt" and sure enough, the shirts immediately went up for sale. I think it was deviantart or etsy or some other self publishing art site that first discovered it.

Here's a whole article: https://www.plagiarismtoday.com/2019/12/11/battling-the-copyright-infringing-t-shirt-bots/

And the perfect shirt:

would buy the heck out of that

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

LloydDobler posted:

And the perfect shirt:

I need this shirt.

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

Drink-Mix Man posted:

After reading your post I had to look super hard to realise that's not what it says

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

naem posted:

would buy the heck out of that

Thats absolutely fantastic

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is there a good way to remove a design from a shirt, i wanna get that and make it just say "I'LL EAT YOUR rear end" but idk how :/

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Sittin around in the office coming up with ideas for these shirts has gotta be the best job in the world

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Stuntman posted:

is there a good way to remove a design from a shirt, i wanna get that and make it just say "I'LL EAT YOUR rear end" but idk how :/

https://www.amazon.com/Comfortable-Tshirt-Sports-Tshirts-Black/dp/B08BZDY6Z6

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
This one is so drat good

BrigadierSensible posted:

Are you a sloth?
Do you identify as female?
Are you a fan of sports only played by former British colonies?
Do you go to church?
Do you live somewhere too hot to wear sleeves?

If so, I have the shirt for you!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Bismuth posted:

Wow, absolutely no quality standards

but this is quality

i like the pneumonia one. so i assume these shirts dont actually exist and its just created images by AI?

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i like the pneumonia one. so i assume these shirts dont actually exist and its just created images by AI?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Now I just want one that says "I eat rear end, man. Soft. Comfortable..."

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
amazon is good because its 2020 and bad things are good now

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

loving lmao

Wattsamatta
Feb 24, 2008

The "Don't Prolapse Your Anus" one is from Dr Drew's show on Youtube "Dr Drew After Dark". The OK is because it is the recommended size limit for anything to be inserted into your anus to prevent damage.

So you can buy that at the following link if they are in stock: https://merchmethod.com/collections/tom-segura

No association or affiliation. Just trying to be helpful. Also, don't prolapse your anus.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Don't climb up the rope? I'll eat your rear end.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I got high and let the weed puck my shirts, here is the result:

I'm surprised at how decent the colors on the fish one look?

Closeup on the printing:

Its not amazing, pretty standard walmart printed shirt quality. The fabric is cotton so ill see how it fares in the wash, but otherwise feels fine. Thinking of doing a bleach tye-dye on the piss shirt. 100% wearing these in public until the writing wears off.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Thank you for making a huge public mistake, if you hadn't I may have done the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
that lil dicky song is hilarious fr