Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'm not finished the second episode yet, but goddamn, this is some compelling stuff.

My favourite episodes were always the "unexplained" ones with ghosts. I don't believe in them anymore but when I did, they'd keep me up at night.

Also, that first episode really reminded me of the case of Philip Taylor Kramer.

Edit: gently caress, Rob totally had something to do with Patrice's murder.

In the event that he doesn't, he's still loving garbage for keeping her remains all to himself and not giving them to her son.

I loved the paranormal segments! I seem to recall a really cool one about the missing Avenger planes and the Bermuda Triangle.

The UFO episode was pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

I read somewhere that Robert Stack hated the paranormal poo poo.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqTmX36d34s

This show scared me way more than UM did, until I realized that humans are far worse than some weird sound or gust of wind mistaken for a ghost.

Wow, I completely had forgotten about Sightings! Maybe this will be the nudge I need to get around to finishing X-Files.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

I still think about the queen mary episode where they had wet footprints appear around the pool. Also, i didn't know you were still around beet

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

I just started skimming through old episodes on Prime for paranormal stuff.

The Roswell episode is remarkable because a lot of people that were involved were actually still alive and interviewed. :stare: