Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?

ChadSexington posted:

I’m not a mental health professional, but can you have a schizophrenic/mental break that quickly without any kind of warning signs whatsoever? Seems like his wife and friends would have noticed something off about him, and they all seem to indicate in the interviews that he seemed completely normal in the days preceding his death. There was the potential break in when his wife said Rey looked terrified, but that seems like a normal reaction to have when your security system goes off in the middle of the night.

That note found taped to the computer is creepy as hell though. Definitely sounds like schizophrenic ramblings from the excerpts they posted.

They definitely threw the note in there towards the end and let the friends/family write it off as "oh, he wrote random things all the time!" Which, maybe? But if so, why didn't he just scribble it in a notebook instead of squirreling it away like that? Something definitely seemed off/purposely avoided there.

The only case I was familiar with was the French family--the Casefile podcast did an episode on it a while back. Also, skipped the UFO episode, in keeping with my OG UM tradition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
The official Unsolved Mysteries podcast launches tomorrow.