Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catellite
Apr 29, 2008

If <waves arm expansively> was legalized.

falz posted:

Haven't played either but heard good things.

Shadow Complex on 360 is great though. From 2009, looks like it was remastered and re released for newer stuff too.

Shadow Complex is I think the only recentish one to give me the Metroid feeling of getting a new toy and being excited thinking of the places I could use to to explore further.
Hollow Knight feels a bit too stingy with its modest upgrades, and I tried to like Axiom Verge but that art style was a bit much for me. Its as if they overshot 'weird alien world' and landed on game-long Vinesauce Metroid video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU