Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
oh, shag off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
This is my penis pump. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My penis pump is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my penis pump is useless. Without my penis pump , I am useless. I must fire my penis true. I must cum straighter than my enemy who is trying to cum on me. I must splatter him before he splatters me. I will ...

My penis pump and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit ...

My penis pump is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its pump and its barrel. I will keep my penis pump clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will ...

Before God, I swear this creed. My penis pump and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is Britain's and there is no enemy, but peace!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
shaggydelic!