Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement
if it's any consolation the sox are the boston team I could give the least poo poo about but definitely lmao that you are like deal last in the al

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awkwerd paws

def hoping this isles series remains us versus just oshie and the powerplay

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
good to know you are a hocky fan, the bruins are also poop from an rear end, though if they win game 2 i may be swayed

awkwerd paws

Ive always liked chara

awkwerd paws

ive never liked watching the canes win anything since leaving hartford because that was my team in the genesis nhl games and id have probably been a whalers fan. beat them good edit more than probably

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

awkwerd paws posted:

ive never liked watching the canes win anything since leaving hartford because that was my team in the genesis nhl games and id have probably been a whalers fan. beat them good

whenever i think about the canes i just think about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLuzLJPbh58

and i agree 100% bring back the loving whalers, loving carolina playing brass bonanza. how dare you, carolina. that is hartford's song

awkwerd paws

lol the way the announcer is growling around three minutes. ill admit i was pumped to see the whalere throwbacks be worn though but at the same time fuuuck you

awkwerd paws

are they still doing that now that Ron Francis isnt an exec there because that always made it easier to swallow edit the brass bonanza

Prof. Crocodile

more falafel please posted:

the cardinals ruined it for the central, which they do every year

small brain: corks bat
big brain: steals signals
galaxy brain: gets teh covid

barnold

awkwerd paws posted:

lol the way the announcer is growling around three minutes

that's jack edwards, he is known for constantly smoking a large quantity of meth and calling hockey games

more falafel please

forums poster

the cubs and cardinals have the same number of losses but the cubs have six times as many wins

i don't want anyone to have covid but it's absolutely typical that the cardinals didn't know that asymptomatic transmission was a thing, until after they had started playing major league baseball games in july two thousand and twenty

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

awkwerd paws

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

that's jack edwards, he is known for constantly smoking a large quantity of meth and calling hockey games

at the same time one would hope

barnold

awkwerd paws posted:

at the same time one would hope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NVmIsUtAv8

i mean look at this guy. he's loving clinically insane. im the guy next to him awkwardly shifting my tie hoping my coworker doesnt kill me

awkwerd paws

other guy looking like he might be stifling a laugh at a point but theres no way

Photex

Mookie hits 3 home runs, Boston gave up a football score fuuuuuck.

more falafel please

forums poster

Photex posted:

Mookie hits 3 home runs, Boston gave up a football score fuuuuuck.

i'm not a dodger fan but i was really rooting for mookie to get another AB just so Scooter Gennett isn't the most recent 4 HR game

awkwerd paws

choking against portland and backing in with a losing record this looks promising

STING 64

lets form a byob baseball league

more falafel please

forums poster

JOHN CENA posted:

bat your own ball

Twenty Four

i'm not a dodger fan but i was really rooting for mookie to get another AB just so Scooter Gennett isn't the most recent 4 HR game

If there's two teams I'm against its the Yankees and the Dodgers and for whatever reason many of my friends happen to be fans of one of those teams especially the Dodgers and they are just the worst to watch games with typically.

However! Mookie Betts seems pretty great and I love remembering this spring training game where they had a mic on him and were chatting about bowling (I guess he is pretty good at bowling!) and a fly ball goes over his head and the reaction from him and the guys calling the game cracks me up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RG0RGKBAkw

Twenty Four

JOHN CENA posted:

ok!

barnold

JOHN CENA posted:

i will make a fictional league in OOTP21 and simulate a virtual BYOBball league right this very second

more falafel please

forums poster

Twenty Four posted:

If there's two teams I'm against its the Yankees and the Dodgers and for whatever reason many of my friends happen to be fans of one of those teams especially the Dodgers and they are just the worst to watch games with typically.

However! Mookie Betts seems pretty great and I love remembering this spring training game where they had a mic on him and were chatting about bowling (I guess he is pretty good at bowling!) and a fly ball goes over his head and the reaction from him and the guys calling the game cracks me up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RG0RGKBAkw

yeah mookie betts got a perfect game in the PBA World Series. he's like extremely good at bowling for some reason

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Unironic sports chat itt

Fwiw I went and kicked a football at lunchtime

What do I mean by football? It's an Australian secret that I'll never tell :ssh:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

more falafel please

forums poster

Chewbecca posted:

Unironic sports chat itt

Fwiw I went and kicked a football at lunchtime

What do I mean by football? It's an Australian secret that I'll never tell :ssh:

i bet Aussie rules is fun as hell, it looks fun

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

i bet Aussie rules is fun as hell, it looks fun

It wasn't AFL, NRL is the chosen sport of my people

The differences are minor, but profound

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

awkwerd paws

Nrl is more fun to watch but they both rule

awkwerd paws

Would be cool if you could watch it on regular america tv but noo let's put darts on espn 3 or some poo poo

barnold

awkwerd paws posted:

Would be cool if you could watch it on regular america tv but noo let's put darts on espn 3 or some poo poo

wdym I get both AFL and NRL games on basic cable. they broadcast them on Fox Sports 1 and 2

awkwerd paws

I dont get those smh

awkwerd paws

Is google play not going to let me download the aussie rugby league mobile game because Other Ccojntry

awkwerd paws

your bruins showed up today gg

barnold

jaroslav halak big clutch now that the coward tuukka rask has abdicated his post

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

jaroslav halak big clutch now that the coward tuukka rask has abdicated his post

yeah i hope Tuukka is ok/family is ok but it's rough seeing him just give up like that. with pastarnak and rask gone, imho bergeron is our best player, it's good to see the bruins win

especially with the current state of "red sox nation" :cripes:

awkwerd paws

he used to get poo poo on the island but weve been thoughtlessly bitching about the goaltending by default since dipietro i never had a huge gripe with halak

awkwerd paws

chuckled a little imagining tom doing the golf putt lean watching that first empty net shot curve

barnold

i quite like halak, certainly miles better than loving poo poo rear end khudobin

barnold

also for the record i love big tuuk, one of my cats is named tuukka

awkwerd paws

t minus 30 to the caris levert show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

I am excited to slam and jam