Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

I like football because it's only 16 games plus a few playoff games and I can just about devote enough attention to that amount to have an idea of what's going on in the season. All the other majors it's like yay, local team won 3/5 against the Tampa bay whatever, just 144 more games, who cares? But baseball is cool to just throw on in the background, and baseball highlights are the best sports highlights (and bloopers) by far. I went to a Raptors game last year for the first time, and though I've never been in to basketball, seeing it live, it's probably the most fun sport to watch live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

cda posted:

I forgot curling. Curling is top tier.

Oh yeah, curling is uber-tier. Scott tournament of hearts is like flipping a shark upside down or drawing a line in front of a chicken only for Canadians.