Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

ya I’m excited to watch the raptors kick the sixers poo poo in but in a positive yob way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Joey McChrist posted:

baseball is one of the coolest games, i was just a little guy when my jays won back-to-back but i remember it vividly. basketball is another one. watching jordan do the things he did was incredible, then we got an expansion team with a dinosaur logo/mascot and i was hooked. i'll never forget that title win last year. sports rule.

a good post

nut

cda posted:

baseball is the greatest sport ever created and only tennis is even in the same league

this is blaspheme

nut

have u never seen someone dunk a ball? of course it is hard to catch because they typically bookend replays with 10 second snickers ads but

nut

cda posted:

Basketball is a good sport but it is not as good as the ones I mentioned. The most exciting basketball game of all time is not nearly as exciting as the most exciting baseball game or tennis match. Basketball is good for highlights though.

s.m.d.h. if u can't admit the supremacy of a game in which rules about fouls are so ambiguous that refs can literally just decide games and only feel guilty enough about all the fouls they gave out in the first half that they'll finally balance it out in the second when its too late for the losing team to benefit

nut

no, you have a weird relationship with your favourite sport

nut

more falafel please posted:

the blue jays can't play in Toronto. maybe they know something we don't?

they’ve gone down to Disneyland and are playing second string on the raptors

nut

Twenty Four posted:

They probably would do better then last year and likely this year then in baseball!

wow you have a moderately successful season or two, then jack up all your ticket and merch prices and sell away all of the talent you had over the following year and this is the thanks you get

nut

yeah batflipgate sure was something

nut

Twenty Four posted:

I wanted to post a video of Bautista getting caught on slow motion looking like his jaw was about to get knocked off fighting Odor after he got clocked so hard it knocked off his helmet, glasses, and everything, but every video I can find is horrible.

this was a tough blow to the local toronto economy of making shirts, pennants, and mugs of poorly vector'd drawings of the bat flip

nut

while im ik, i will give a sixer to any1 who posts anything positive about the sixers

nut

Raptors scrimmage game 2night :twisted:

nut

awkwerd paws posted:

Brooklyn should just drop out and take the draft pick thiugh tbh

dinwiddie? more like didn't win diddly

nut

wait

nut

honestly if the world wasn't flat then why when i bounce the ball does it come right back up and not fly off in a strange angle ultimately ending up in the pacific or atlantic "oceans" (also have some thoughts about these "oceans")

nut

HulkaMatt posted:

i collect cards beltre is one of my big ones!!! anyway sorry for hijacking this to post about the beltre man

adrian beltre, stopping traffic to swing and hit the ball

nut

first raps placement game tonight on their brutal schedule but I hope they rek the Lakers

nut

awkwerd paws posted:

watching lacrosse on tv and wondering how something that fun to play irl kinda sucks to watch on tv

I used to go to Rock games all the time where the beer costs 3x admission and the one time it was fun I was unreasonably high

nut

chef kisses all over that raps win

nut

I am excited to slam and jam

nut

Joey McChrist posted:

i am hooting and hollering this loving rules what a moment in sports

nut

raps and celts already met to talk about it so i'm guessing they outie 2

nut

Twenty Four posted:

i dont follow basketball what happened?

it's the playoffs right now and teams are striking in protest of the many politics we don't talk about in byob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Mekchu posted:

ufc events have been running and like 10 or so fighters have tested positive, and they've gotten them to fight again 3 weeks later which is just all kinds of weird.

goddamn i love ur av. i haven't watched ufc since it started up again, without spoiling anything, is last night's card worth watching? If not, are there any recent-ish ones worth it?