Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
whos worse
obama
trump
goku
View Results

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Obama made sure that I will live the rest of my life never to see a free or fair election or and actively worked to end any hope for positive change for me and my entire generation so yes I think Barack Obama is worse than trump, Barack set the stage for trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Also Barack Obama actively prevented Bernie from getting the nomination so he's absolutely worse than trump he not only gave us trump he actively worked against any positive change away from trump.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Also Barack Obama built the child concentration camps that are being expanded now.

Barack Obama is loving evil and it's a huge shame that he's the first African American President because he's the absolute worst possible person to get that position who isnt Candace Owens.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 07:51 on Jul 2, 2020