Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

There's a QCS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's probably this OP.

Ideally it would be because Jeffrey was creating a new announcement letting us know shits done, but I doubt that's something that would happen in a couple business days...

Can we still get a couple conspiracies in?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Derpies posted:

Yes, I heard Bronze Fonz is in fact NOT a virgin that is what the new sticky is going to be.

Works for me!

Bronze Fonz had sex and there's now a sticky all over the forums.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Derpies posted:

The hot reveal a week after will be it was with all of our mothers as well and we will have no choice but to Mod you after being so thoroughly owned, and the monkey paw you wished on to quash the virginity rumor will curl one finger down.

I will transfer my modship to Wesflarger just to see the video that comes out of it.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Here's an announcement.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/announcement.php?forumid=1

quote:

Sorry I don't have much concrete to update on. I have retained an attorney and we are working on structuring the terms of the deal. I cannot say much more than that, but needless to say things are progressing nicely and I hope to have a more material update soon.

If no contract is signed within 15 minutes I am setting my computer on fire!!!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Shawon Dunston posted:

Whoa! An update! Mostly a non-update but still cool.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Derpies posted:

Is Reene still an admin? Yeah they are? FONZ hand me your burning torch please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Wait, poo poo, that's my sex hand you'll want the other one. My bad!