Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I'd watch a Plinkett review of West Wing season whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Soup du Jour posted:

if it had ended with leslie getting elected to city council and then a cute “ben and leslie get married” special it’d be pretty okay but it dives really hard into the second liberal end of history that was 2011-2014 and it’s quite hard to watch

I remember getting very little out of the second-to-last season and then when they revealed that the final season was in DC I noped out

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Terror Sweat posted:

The Simpsons is the reason we don't have widespread nuclear power plants, and helped kill us all

3 Mile Island and The China Syndrome burnt that bridge long before The Simpsons came along

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

So of all the people who watched it, What episode do you hate the most and who wrote it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Parks_and_Recreation_episodes

I don't recognize anything by name but any episode with Ron Swanson's wish-fulfillment girlfriend/wife is unbearable

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Harald posted:

what's a good show?

Alpha House

The Thick of It

the original BBC production of House of Cards

Veep