Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Ron Swanson is a giant piece of poo poo and probably the most damaging character to appear on tv in the last 20 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

General Dog posted:

What did he damage

My butthole

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

POWELL CURES KIDS posted:

Tammy Episodes and councilman jamm are pretty good, everything else is joe biden unity quilt

Leslie Saving Jamm from Tammy was the best episode of the last season

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Riatsala posted:

remember when leslie dated a cop played by Louis CK for like half a season?

He handcuffs someone to a toilet I think

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Egg Moron posted:

parks and dreck