Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

It looks fugly but certainly not creepy.
As for the bathroom thing, come on, that's definitely someone drawing a dick over it. Have you ever been in a public bathroom?

The greek myth. stuff is messed up, however.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
looking at the mural again, i think i got a bit too excited in its description. i owe up to a boner on my part.

also, yes, i did mention the dick is most likely graffiti. the question does still remain of why none of that was scrubbed away from the walls of a family restaurant for years on end. the answer might not be pedophilia; gross negligence is a more likely answer.

on another note: a contended factor of the conspiracy is the possible use of symbolism and logos to signal other pedophiles in public. the FBI made research into this themselves:
https://aceloewgold.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/fbi-pedophile-symbols.pdf

some claim that the old logo of "besta pizza", the 2nd pizzeria owned by alefantis, featured the "boy lover" logo prominently:

the logo has since been edited to remove the triangle motif:

End of Shoelace fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jul 7, 2020

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

End of Shoelace posted:

looking at the mural again, i think i got a bit too excited in its description. i owe up to a boner on my part.

also, yes, i did mention the dick is most likely graffiti. the question does still remain of why none of that was scrubbed away from the walls of a family restaurant for years on end. the answer might not be pedophilia; gross negligence is a more likely answer.

brother i am with you on the always assuming the wealthy are horrible child rapists thing but this does seem like a stretch

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

End of Shoelace posted:

i do also recognize that conspiratorial thinking is entirely pathological. even if it WAS absolutely true that people in secretive government agencies kidnap children to have sex with them

there are a huge number of examples of people - including children - experiencing violent sexual abuse at the hands of police and prison guards while in custody or in prison, all over america. in many cases the forces of state conspire to cover these instances up - sometimes they are caught and sometimes not. you don't need to dive into some over elaborate gimmick-ridden theory like pizzagate to find examples of child abuse (and child murder, for that matter) at the hands of government agencies, halfway houses, etc. its barely even a secret at this point.

there is nothing "pathological" about knowing that the power structure does, supports, and covers up atrocious things - that's a matter of historical record. its more that the pizzagate theory in particular is a bunch of overelaborate internet based nonsense cooked up for obvious political reasons. focusing on it does nothing but detract from the real and much more blatant abuses happening everywhere in the country, which are already obvious without breaking out systems of codewords or going through anyone's art collection. more likely than not, way worse poo poo has gone down at your local juvie detention center

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jul 7, 2020

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
i mean, it would be interesting to talk about conspiracies and conspiracy theories itt in general. someone mentioned the franklin scandal: write up on that!

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Earwicker posted:

nonsense cooked up for obvious political reasons.

You don't think it's by crazies?

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i dont want to derail further ill just give you a good rabbit hole to go down. if you want to read about a classic conspiracy with freemasons, the vatican, money laundering, swiss banks, and all that good poo poo but it actually happened, read up on the P2 Scandal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due

the US really has nothing on italian politics when it comes to conspiracies

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Rinkles posted:

You don't think it's by crazies?

no, i dont think it was started by "crazies". i think its a theory that attracts supporters who have mental illness, as many conspiracy theories do, but thats not who i think started it, seems more like a dumb idea by marketing hacks working for a campaign, and which was given fuel by trolling that was later taken as "evidence"

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I saw this thread had a poo poo ton of updates and figured Maxwell suicided, but it turns out y'all turned this into a goddamn Room 237 documentary where someone looks at a skiing poster and says, "Hm, yes. This is clearly a Minotaur."

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
dale gribble looks at public bathroom cock graffiti: "moloch.. devourer of children."

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016

R.L. Stine posted:

dale gribble looks at public bathroom cock graffiti: "moloch.. devourer of children."

funnily enough, there's actually a reference to moloch in the clinton emails.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

quote:

NCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05764911 Date: 07/31/2015

With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the

backyard to Moloch . . .

Tri

most likely a joke, but as you can guess, it has nevertheless fueled the conspiracy mill further.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

End of Shoelace posted:

okay.

(i concede with the above one that it could be vandalization, and not part of the original art. if so, the question is then why the graffiti was never cleaned up before the restaurant was renovated. remember that this is a "family-friendly" pizzeria akin to chuck-e-cheeses with ping pong tables, not some avant garde late-night cafe.)

alefantis's avatar on instagram, depicting antinous:

The words you said about this stuff promised so much more than the pictures delivered

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

bird with big dick posted:

Wow Vire is defending a pedophile from someone zillowing an address published in news stories.

I wonder why.

Who defended a pedophile you loving weirdo. Who was saying see she paid fair market value for her pedo house I zillowed it nothing suspicious here.

Vire fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jul 7, 2020

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

End of Shoelace posted:

most likely a joke

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Vire posted:

Who defended a pedophile you loving weirdo. Who was saying see she paid fair market value for her pedo house I zillowed it nothing suspicious here.

Yes, yes, zillowing the address posted in a news report about a public figure is “stalking” and you’re not at all a weird idiot let’s see if we can just move past this

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

They deliver pizza to the zillow house and serve FRENCH bread pizza in prison and this lady was in france and pizza raped me to death as a child.

there. It's all tied up in a bow now shut the gently caress UP ABOUT PIZZA GATE AND ZILLOW HOUSES YOU ABSOLUTE MORONS

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

LargeHadron posted:

The words you said about this stuff promised so much more than the pictures delivered

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

LargeHadron posted:

And poo poo like this is massively counterproductive because it causes normal people to say “welp, that poo poo he said was total bullshit so no reason to think anything else he says is accurate” when he actually might have some good points to make (usually not though tbh)

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

E: nvm wrong thread!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What the gently caress is a Zillow house

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

shut the gently caress up aglet

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

PIZZA.BAT posted:

lol. 'pizzagate is largely a deliberate effort to obfuscate the actual pedo ring'

*thread about actual pedo ring derailed by an idiot who won't shut the gently caress up about pizzagate*

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Hold the loving phone

How the hell do you pronounce "Ghislaine"

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I've been saying "Jizz-LAYN" and I will not be corrected.

Mystery Steve
Nov 9, 2006
Fun Shoe

Heath posted:

Hold the loving phone

It's the same as you'd pronounce gif.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Das Boo posted:

I've been saying "Jizz-LAYN" and I will not be corrected.

That's how it is pronounced in french so that's the right way to say it.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Heath posted:

Hold the loving phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQe_1NYdN6Y

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
The pizzagate bullshit literally caused a dude to show up to comet ping pong at lunch time with an assault rifle and shoot the place up looking for the basement where they kept the kids, the basement being a prominent thing in the conspiracy theory. Except guess what, the building doesn’t even have a loving basement. Also those murals... have you ever been around weird art people? Because that kind of stuff is pretty much par for the course from weird art people.

Shut the gently caress up about lame conspiracy theories and get out of your house once in a while. They are actually dangerous to your mental health.

Like, “Epstein provided child sex slaves to other rich and powerful individuals” isn’t a conspiracy theory, it’s basically a known loving fact. It needs to be investigated, which yes could be difficult due to the people being investigated having great wealth and power, but again, these are basically known loving facts and not some made up bullshit. Shut the gently caress up about pizzagate you absolute buffoon.

Algol Star
Sep 6, 2010

Jizz lane
Jif
acc-aye
Hyiro
Elon musk baby
Phuh
shobban

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

There's definitely some weird smoke around some parts of the Pizzagate poo poo but it's all been irreparably tainted by *channers swarming in and fabricating evidence as soon as that poo poo jumped off and it's very difficult to tell what's real and suspicious vs what some rear end in a top hat with photoshop invented and snuck into PIZZAGATE_EVIDENCE.pdf. If they were legitimately trying to help by doing that, they really hosed the dog. It's why poo poo like "chain of custody" matters when presenting trial evidence(not that cops actually care I guess)

Also I'm starting to suspect I'm blitzed on this codeine because atonally singing "life in the jizz lane" to myself is very funny and I don't feel like it should be

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Heath posted:

Hold the loving phone

Genghis Lame

Genghis Khan at least killed all his victims to the death

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

There's definitely some weird smoke around some parts of the Pizzagate poo poo but it's all been irreparably tainted by *channers swarming in and fabricating evidence as soon as that poo poo jumped off and it's very difficult to tell what's real and suspicious vs what some rear end in a top hat with photoshop invented and snuck into PIZZAGATE_EVIDENCE.pdf. If they were legitimately trying to help by doing that, they really hosed the dog. It's why poo poo like "chain of custody" matters when presenting trial evidence(not that cops actually care I guess)

I definitely remember Wikipedia articles getting edited and then screenshots grabbed before they could be reverted to try and prop up various Chan bullshittery (like some of their secret pedo codes IIRC).

quote:

Also I'm starting to suspect I'm blitzed on this codeine because atonally singing "life in the jizz lane" to myself is very funny and I don't feel like it should be
It’s kinda funny

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
So, if Inverted Icon and End of Shoelace aren't the same person, why do they have the same av, hmm?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
“Life in the Jizz Laine” is arguably the best content to come out of this thread.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
More like Pisslame Assswell

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

Yeah I’m prettttty sure it’s pronounced “shove-ON”

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

was jizzlane just the procurer of children? Or did she do sex stuff too? Or did she only fuel Jeff's insatiable hunger for kiddie poon and convince him on how to run it as a business? Was she actually the brains behind it all?? Was she a double or triple agent???

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

toggle posted:

was jizzlane just the procurer of children? Or did she do sex stuff too? Or did she only fuel Jeff's insatiable hunger for kiddie poon and convince him on how to run it as a business? Was she actually the brains behind it all?? Was she a double or triple agent???

We'll never know OP hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

toggle posted:

she was a double dog agent