Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

toggle posted:

was jizzlane just the procurer of children? Or did she do sex stuff too? Or did she only fuel Jeff's insatiable hunger for kiddie poon and convince him on how to run it as a business? Was she actually the brains behind it all?? Was she a double or triple agent???

His handler makes the most sense to me. She's a spook thoroughbred

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

toggle posted:

was jizzlane just the procurer of children? Or did she do sex stuff too? Or did she only fuel Jeff's insatiable hunger for kiddie poon and convince him on how to run it as a business? Was she actually the brains behind it all?? Was she a double or triple agent???

She’s definitely accused of directly participating in some of the abuse.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

quote:

Maxwell helped to "normalize sexual abuse," which enabled Epstein to abuse his teenage victims; she was present for some of the abuse and even participated in it; and, the indictment says, her "presence during minor victims' interactions with Epstein, including interactions where the minor victim was undressed or that involved sex acts with Epstein, helped put the victims at ease because an adult woman was present."

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-women-who-abuse-other-women-ncna1232850

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

ugh :sigh:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
pizzagate is the faint praise of conspiracy theories. its so reaching that it serves only to show how desperate the people pushing it were to have an anti-hillary campaign anywhere related to the then-breaking (not new at all but finally being reported on) stories of trumps long and well-documented history with epstein along with the other sexual allegations against him and his own admittance of sexual abuse (none of which even reported before the election meant anything to trump supporters)

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jul 7, 2020

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
anything else happen with this after it was voluntarily dropped 4 days before the 2016 election

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

End of Shoelace posted:

i really just find conspiracy theories interesting.

You don't find "conspiracy theories interesting", you're a moron that believes dumb poo poo people post on the internet.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Fame Douglas posted:

You don't find "conspiracy theories interesting", you're a moron that believes dumb poo poo people post on the internet.

Hahahahahahahaha The Internet Isn't Real Hahahaha Bro Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Dude Close Your Eyes Haha

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

There's definitely some weird smoke around some parts of the Pizzagate poo poo but it's all been irreparably tainted by *channers swarming in and fabricating evidence as soon as that poo poo jumped off and it's very difficult to tell what's real and suspicious vs what some rear end in a top hat with photoshop invented and snuck into PIZZAGATE_EVIDENCE.pdf. If they were legitimately trying to help by doing that, they really hosed the dog. It's why poo poo like "chain of custody" matters when presenting trial evidence(not that cops actually care I guess)

Also I'm starting to suspect I'm blitzed on this codeine because atonally singing "life in the jizz lane" to myself is very funny and I don't feel like it should be

There's literally no validity to Pizzagate whatsoever and you should maybe stop looking at the internet for a while.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

PIZZA.BAT posted:

lol. 'pizzagate is largely a deliberate effort to obfuscate the actual pedo ring'

*thread about actual pedo ring derailed by an idiot who won't shut the gently caress up about pizzagate*

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

toggle posted:

i think he'd actually send his staff out to local high schools to recruit girls to give him backrubs for money which would turn into sex, and he'd use those girls to recruit their friends to do the same thing, these were local florida girls that went to public schools and stuff

I know that it seems like he ordered underage prostitutes through the rich guy black market but it was kinda more mundane than that, but also somewhat creepier.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

that was just palm beach. he prob had untold amounts of foreign girls shipped to his island and poo poo from his non-us friends like brunel

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

There's literally no validity to Pizzagate whatsoever and you should maybe stop looking at the internet for a while.

Honestly I'm tripping balls on cough syrup for my coronavirus so I'm gonna defer to your judgment on this one

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

one chance out between two worlds

pear cock with me

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Das Boo posted:

I saw this thread had a poo poo ton of updates and figured Maxwell suicided, but it turns out y'all turned this into a goddamn Room 237 documentary where someone looks at a skiing poster and says, "Hm, yes. This is clearly a Minotaur."

What skiing poster?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
probably this one to the left of the door

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

stanely kubrick was killed because of eyes wide shut

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Fame Douglas posted:

Why are we on a dumb Pizzagate derail? At least do one of the cool (but still equally moronic) conspiracies, like JFK.

I believe there was conspiracy, but more along the lines of "we've been watching Oswald since he went to the Soviet Union and somehow none of his activities in the immediate lead-up to the assassination got flagged or made it up the chain oh gently caress oh gently caress we really hosed up gently caress gently caress goddamn poo poo gently caress"

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

The magic bullet theory is definitely one of the most ridiculous conspiracy theories out there.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

JFK oddities are all easily explained by time travelers trying to prevent the assassination and other time travelers stopping them because for some reason saving JFK always makes the future 100x worse.

rbk
Nov 2, 2005

I really believe there are things nobody would see if I didn't photograph them.
Is there any good analysis from someone who isn’t a Qanon freak or whatever about the whole point of these people? I looked at the black book and they seem to have targeted US/UK/Israel mostly.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

R.L. Stine posted:

stanely kubrick was killed because of eyes wide shut

Nailed it. That lady got me yelling at a computer screen.

E: Quoted the wrong person! GAZE UPON MY SHAME!
(But yes, the skiing poster in the screenshot)

Das Boo fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Jul 8, 2020

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

christmas boots posted:

I believe there was conspiracy, but more along the lines of "we've been watching Oswald since he went to the Soviet Union and somehow none of his activities in the immediate lead-up to the assassination got flagged or made it up the chain oh gently caress oh gently caress we really hosed up gently caress gently caress goddamn poo poo gently caress"

Reading Vincent Bugliosi's "Reclaiming History" it's just painfully obvious Oswald shot him.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

rbk posted:

Is there any good analysis from someone who isn’t a Qanon freak or whatever about the whole point of these people? I looked at the black book and they seem to have targeted US/UK/Israel mostly.

See my post a few pages back.

How did Epstein originally make his money? He was a school teacher or some poo poo originally?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Epstein started as a school teacher, scamming his way in there at 20 years old with no qualifications, and then after he was found out, he scammed his way into banking and finance and made a shitload of money to the extent that he wasn't fired after being caught. He then opened up his own firm and continued to build his reputation until he started dealing with some really shady billionaires and businessmen. He was involved in a bunch of shady financial institutions and scams after that and built a fortune from that, as well as probably stealing a bunch of money from a ponzi scheme he was involved in. Some of this is probably wrong because I'm dumb.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Jesus christ it's amazing how the shittiest people just can't be stopped from being given more money and power by those with money and power

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Caesar Saladin posted:

Epstein started as a school teacher, scamming his way in there at 20 years old with no qualifications, and then after he was found out, he scammed his way into banking and finance and made a shitload of money to the extent that he wasn't fired after being caught. He then opened up his own firm and continued to build his reputation until he started dealing with some really shady billionaires and businessmen. He was involved in a bunch of shady financial institutions and scams after that and built a fortune from that, as well as probably stealing a bunch of money from a ponzi scheme he was involved in. Some of this is probably wrong because I'm dumb.

quote:

Barr was born in Manhattan, New York, the son of Estelle (née DeYoung), a psychologist, and Pelham Barr, an economist.[2][3] He and his wife, Mary Margaret (née Ahern), had four children including William P. Barr (who served as the 77th U.S. Attorney General in the George H. W. Bush Administration and currently serves as the 85th U.S. Attorney General in the Donald Trump Administration)[4][5]

quote:

Barr served in the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) during World War II.[5] He was teaching English at Columbia in 1955.[9] He initiated the Columbia University Science Honors Program in 1958 and was its director until 1964.[5]

Donald Barr was headmaster of the elite Dalton School from 1964 to 1974.[10] During his time as Dalton's headmaster, Barr is alleged to have had a role in hiring Jeffrey Epstein as a math teacher despite Epstein having dropped out of college and being only 21 years old at the time.[11][12] In 1973, Donald Barr published Space Relations, a science-fiction novel about a planet ruled by oligarchs who perform child sex slavery. It has been noted that Epstein's crimes are similar to the plot of Barr's novel.[13]

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

That extremely short wikipedia article manages to pack a lot into it.

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
apparently stephen hawking was invited to visit little st. james, epsteins island, for a bbq party.

epstein even modified his submarine to allow hawking to travel on it. as a weird tidbit, ghislaine maxwell is a qualified submarine pilot.

now, stephen hawking most likely wasnt a pedophile. epstein mingled with a poo poo ton of scientists, because he was apparently fascinated with eugenics. one of his wishes was to spread his seed (or genetic code) through the human race.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/18/private-jets-parties-and-eugenics-jeffrey-epsteins-bizarre-world-of-scientists

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

LMAO theyre just out here writing books about it

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

rbk posted:

what’s the point of rich people? idk we’ve been trying to figure out the same thing. they don’t seem like they do anything helpful

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
He was always a pimp. He transitioned from high school teacher who brought "17" year old girls to parties directly into millionaire investment banker who brought "17" year old girls to parties with no steps in between.

How do you think that happened?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/legaladvice_txt/status/1280864184872448003?s=19

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

This whole time she's been shitposting on reddit? Lol, not surprising.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Editing stuff about age of consent good lord, why does everything have to be so hosed up

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Editing stuff about age of consent good lord, why does everything have to be so hosed up

Because it's Reddit OP

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

End of Shoelace posted:

now, stephen hawking most likely wasnt a pedophile. epstein mingled with a poo poo ton of scientists, because he was apparently fascinated with eugenics. one of his wishes was to spread his seed (or genetic code) through the human race.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/18/private-jets-parties-and-eugenics-jeffrey-epsteins-bizarre-world-of-scientists

ah that might actually be the missing piece that helps this all fall together for me

quiverfull people are ubiquitously insane and place far too much attachment to their cum

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Because humans are without redemption?!?

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

Post this in the reddit thread that's peak relevant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
It really is bizarre how much of the population will go their whole lives wherein the possibility of loving a child isn't even a consideration, while there's this group obsessed with how/how do I not/technically I didn't gently caress a child.