Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

CocoaNuts posted:

A real stand-up gentleman, Piers Morgan!

Well he's British, everything else goes without saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Jose posted:

she's going to be murdered before she can talk

They can't keep getting away with this! *they get away with it again*

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
My goodness, not this pair again! They really got along famously, it seems.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

CocoaNuts posted:

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump said of Jeffery Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

CocoaNuts posted:

It's really cool and extremely awesome how the political elite in our country is mostly from the same stock of child molester assholes, including our actual racist moron president. Gotta love it!!

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
I hosed it all up in confusion, lol

It was not now attorney general barr, but then us attorney Acosta (now secretary of labor)

I just hope my posters know that I didn't mean to let them dowm

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

So the article says she was arrested at 0830 in Bradford, New Hampshire.

I wonder if it she was caught, or turned herself in?

If she turned herself in I hope it's because she's ready to point the finger and name names.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
inverted icon, i called the secretary of labor office through three diff numbers to leave a message. was that the right guy to curse at or not?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump said of Jeffery Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

i wish he was a pothem instead of a potus

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos

Khanstant posted:

inverted icon, i called the secretary of labor office through three diff numbers to leave a message. was that the right guy to curse at or not?

You got the right man. I'm proud of you

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

quote:

allegations that he was running a network of underage girls - some as young as 14
someone high up in the bbc participating in a whitewashing of the "its called ephebophilia" variety when it certainly got worse than that with the places that plane went

that mountain of video recordings that was confiscated from epsteins mansion apparently disappeared like everyone knew it would

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

spacetoaster posted:

So the article says she was arrested at 0830 in Bradford, New Hampshire.

I wonder if it she was caught, or turned herself in?

If she turned herself in I hope it's because she's ready to point the finger and name names.

I imagine that she's been under intense surveillance for quite some time and they've only moved in on her now because they're finally satisfied that they know where every copy of the incriminating evidence is stashed and how to get their hands on it.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Ooooh that girl is gonna be dead as gently caress soon.

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

wesleywillis posted:

The lizard people will have her killed in order to silence her. Otherwise she'll rat out all the members of the Clinton Crime Family, and that would almost bring the global elite to their knees, except that the illuminati and free masons got their back so at the worst it'll only be a minor footnote in the zionist controlled media. This still isn't going to distract much from the current "plan"-demic thats pitting one faction of the global elite against the other faction+lizard people for control of the big pharma mind control experiments that will inevitably be disguised as a "vaccine" for the corona virus.

this is just the opening monologue to Deus Ex

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

gary oldmans diary posted:

someone high up in the bbc participating in a whitewashing of the "its called ephebophilia" variety when it certainly got worse than that with the places that plane went

that mountain of video recordings that was confiscated from epsteins mansion apparently disappeared like everyone knew it would

It's rad how openly corrupt the police is.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

magic cactus posted:

this is just the opening monologue to Deus Ex

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
If you read the posted court report of the indictment, the SDNY corruption unit is who is handling this. They are almost assuredly going after the departments that gave him that sweet deal in 2008-2009 which let him off free to continue to rape kids.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/20/881148365/geoffrey-berman-u-s-attorney-who-prosecuted-trump-allies-says-he-wont-quit

Interesting Berman who is with the SDNY gets fired last week, and now this wonder if they have anything to do with the other.

All of the Trump stuff is wishful thinking and partisan idiots, if there were any proof of wrong doing it would be out by now.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Mnoba posted:

All of the Trump stuff is wishful thinking and partisan idiots, if there were any proof of wrong doing it would be out by now.

lol

Imagine being stupid enough to think this.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Universe Master posted:

Epstein "died in prison"

Worf
Sep 12, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Trump won't read to a brief on Russia but I guarantee he has every detail of this brought to him lol

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Mnoba posted:

If you read the posted court report of the indictment, the SDNY corruption unit is who is handling this. They are almost assuredly going after the departments that gave him that sweet deal in 2008-2009 which let him off free to continue to rape kids.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/20/881148365/geoffrey-berman-u-s-attorney-who-prosecuted-trump-allies-says-he-wont-quit

Interesting Berman who is with the SDNY gets fired last week, and now this wonder if they have anything to do with the other.

FFfffFfffffffaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrt

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
What I’m trying to say is Donald Trump is a rapist and a pedophile

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos

Mnoba posted:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
democrats gave epstein a sweet heard deal so he could continue to rape kids in 2008-2009, and i hope that corruption is exposed

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Mnoba posted:

democrats gave epstein a sweet heard deal so he could continue to rape kids in 2008-2009, and i hope that corruption is exposed

Who hired Alex Acosta into his cabinet you loving mongrel?

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Mnoba posted:

Likewise, Trump certainly couldn't have committed any financial misdeeds because if he did his taxes would be publicly leaked by now. Right???

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

Who hired Alex Acosta into his cabinet you loving mongrel?

trump did, that was pretty dumb but i'm not sure where you are going from this so angrily

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

CocoaNuts posted:

Likewise, Trump certainly couldn't have committed any financial misdeeds because if he did his taxes would be publicly leaked by now. Right???

they were leaked, remember maddow showing them and everything was normal he paid like 2m in taxes lmao that owned

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
people seem upset at the possibility of those in government are held accountable for letting a rich child rapist off the hook, trumf or whatever i guess

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Mnoba posted:

they were leaked, remember maddow showing them and everything was normal he paid like 2m in taxes lmao that owned

Maddow had like two pages from one year of his returns. It was a bunch of hyped BS. A forensic audit would rock Donny's world.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

CocoaNuts posted:

Maddow had like two pages from one year of his returns. It was a bunch of hyped BS. A forensic audit would rock Donny's world.

too bad obama blew weaponzing the irs to harass lovely tea party groups i guess, should have saved it for that

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Mnoba posted:

too bad obama blew weaponzing the irs to harass lovely tea party groups i guess, should have saved it for that

Yeah I wonder why an agency would have the impression that anti-government Tea Party morons are more likely to cheat on their taxes, totally unreasonable :thumbsup:

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Jose posted:

ex-cop who was in prison for 4 murders

'named' Steve Police or some poo poo, right?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Julius CSAR posted:

What I’m trying to say is Donald Trump is a rapist and a pedophile

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

lol

https://babylonbee.com/news/federal-prison-hires-top-rated-italian-bodyguard-hillena-clintonelli-to-protect-ghislaine-maxwell

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

who names their kid Jizz lane

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I'm puzzled why she continued to hang out in the USA, even after Epstein's killing. She's rich as hell herself, why not flee to Dubai or something and be rich there instead?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Pistol_Pete posted:

I'm puzzled why she continued to hang out in the USA, even after Epstein's killing. She's rich as hell herself, why not flee to Dubai or something and be rich there instead?

She is not into Arab kids?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Pistol_Pete posted:

That's what I was curious about too. Again, maybe she worked out a deal and turned herself in.

If she really knows all the dirty details why would she be safe outside of jail?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Statutory Ape posted:

i wish he was a pothem instead of a potus

President of the Holy Empire of Mexico?