Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica

other people posted:

I have four passports :smuggo:

Yeah but she didn’t get hers taking purses at the airport Starbucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

A Strange Aeon posted:

How can you be a citizen of the UK, France, and the US at the same time?

have a UK citizen parent, a french citizen parent, and be born in the US

or, if you have large amounts of money, many countries effectively put citizenship on sale including the US

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

other people posted:

I have four passports :smuggo:

Well I have eleven. Sure none of them are in my name, but under the UN article 8(1), U.N. Doc. A/Conf. 9/15, of finders keepers, losers weepers rights, they are legally mine.

:smuggo: :smuggo: :smuggo:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Jizz lane.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

A Strange Aeon posted:

How can you be a citizen of the UK, France, and the US at the same time?

Presumably by being someone that trafficked children so that the former president of the United States of America could rape them?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

"former"?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

"the"?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Dabir posted:

"former"?

Former at the time: Clinton
Future at the time: Trump

Those are the two we know about. There could be other former and/or future POTUS.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I don't think Biden has any ties to raping children with Epstein but Trump absolutely does and Clinton probably does

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

if biden didn't it's only cause nobody invited him

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Give birth in the middle of Dag Hammarskjold Plaza and let the UN sort it out.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Klyith posted:

have a UK citizen parent, a french citizen parent, and be born in the US

or, if you have large amounts of money, many countries effectively put citizenship on sale including the US

You can buy most citizenships through a "investment visa" for usually a million bucks in most places.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

I’m kind of impressed that we know both that she is alive and where she is.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Ghislaine, you've outdone yourself.

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1372626155883335688

Judge Nathan did side with Maxwell on several additional redactions proposed to transcripts submitted as part of the government’s filing, finding that to make those details public would only tend to cater to an appetite for the “sensational and impure.”

“Those portions of the transcript, which were redacted in the civil matter, concern privacy interests and their disclosure would merely serve to cater to a ‘craving for that which is sensational and impure,’” she wrote. “The Court thus concludes that such redactions are justified.”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/judge-rules-some-ghislaine-maxwell-details-are-too-sensational-and-impure-to-be-revealed-to-the-public/

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
On the contrary, satisfying the need for the sensational would be extremely cool and good in this case, because it'd ruin the reputations of several rich and powerful people who need to be taken down a peg

Super Nintendo 64
Feb 18, 2012

*we have settled on a way to mask direct government involvement, because this whole thing was a means to compromise powerful people

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

dr_rat posted:

Well I have eleven. Sure none of them are in my name, but under the UN article 8(1), U.N. Doc. A/Conf. 9/15, of finders keepers, losers weepers rights, they are legally mine.

:smuggo: :smuggo: :smuggo:

You joke but "finders keepers" is actually a legal maxim. This is also ghislaine's defence regarding trafficking.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Some consequences starting to creep in. We need full-scale justice, however, as unlikely as that may be.

https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/1374001940166803460

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Oh no the poor human slug will have content itself with a bit less work to do while it counts its millions

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
This bitch probably has books full of names stashed in storage lockers around the country, and if she dies and stops paying the rental, then they go up for auction and then Dave Hester Yups his way to blackmailing some trillionaire pedophile.

Thats got to be the only reason she ain't dead yet.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Jeffrey Epstein was not a nice man.

https://twitter.com/jkbjournalist/status/1376982516352040962

Oh, and Jizz Lane is facing more charges.

Sex trafficking charges were added Monday to the indictment against financier Jeffrey Epstein‘s ex-girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, as prosecutors alleged that she groomed a 14-year-old girl to recruit other young females in the early 2000s to provide “sexualized massages” to Epstein in return for cash.

The charges contained in a superseding indictment returned by a Manhattan grand jury alleged that Epstein and Maxwell conspired between 1994 and 2004, when, prosecutors say, Epstein was paying her to manage his properties. An indictment returned after Maxwell’s July arrest limited crimes to a three-year period in the 1990s.

Maxwell, 59, has remained in a federal jail without bail after a judge rejected bail packages three times, the last of which included offers to renounce her citizenships in the United Kingdom and France, to be kept in place by armed guards and to post $28.5 million in assets.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7728419/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking-charges/

OneSizeFitsAll
Sep 13, 2010

Du bist mein Sofa

loving charmer.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Given his power, money and friends there's an excellent chance those weren't idle threats. gently caress anyone who had anything to do with him

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I want Sherry Osbourne and Piers Morgan's hot take on this latest development.

Call it Talk2: The Deafening.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
drat! I wish her trial would be televised. Bound to be a spectacle.

Surprising that she lived long enough to make it to her day in court!

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/1465380789357465605

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

CocoaNuts posted:

drat! I wish her trial would be televised. Bound to be a spectacle.

Surprising that she lived long enough to make it to her day in court!

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/1465380789357465605

I havent really been following this closely since the whole Epstein not killing himself in jail thing but are the courts just gonna go all in on the sex trafficing ring being exclusively for and used solely by Epstein himself?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Considering how her dad went and then her husband, I think what that person is saying is that it's surprising she survived bc everyone in her life died before the buck ever stopped.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
someone wake liz and brace

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006