Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I hope she suffers forever for what she did!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

CocoaNuts posted:

My goodness, not this pair again! They really got along famously, it seems.

It's really cool and extremely awesome how the political elite in our country is mostly from the same stock of child molester assholes, including our actual racist moron president. Gotta love it!!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
What if there's a surprise twist and she actually gives real meaningful information implicating ultra rich billionaire pedophiles like Trump and Bloomberg?

Nah, she'll just get murdered in prison later this year. Lol.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

A4R8 posted:

Obama’s daughter loving a rich white failson is completely on brand for the family

Not as bad as human trafficking, but still

I have no clue why this post was made and I kind of loving hate you.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Why in the gently caress are morons actually discussing Pizzagate in this thread?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
If you are spending actual real time in your terrible life looking into Pizzagate then you should probably get therapy.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

There's definitely some weird smoke around some parts of the Pizzagate poo poo but it's all been irreparably tainted by *channers swarming in and fabricating evidence as soon as that poo poo jumped off and it's very difficult to tell what's real and suspicious vs what some rear end in a top hat with photoshop invented and snuck into PIZZAGATE_EVIDENCE.pdf. If they were legitimately trying to help by doing that, they really hosed the dog. It's why poo poo like "chain of custody" matters when presenting trial evidence(not that cops actually care I guess)

Also I'm starting to suspect I'm blitzed on this codeine because atonally singing "life in the jizz lane" to myself is very funny and I don't feel like it should be

There's literally no validity to Pizzagate whatsoever and you should maybe stop looking at the internet for a while.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Did you know it's 90F and snowing outside today? That's what 4chan told me so it must be true!!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Sid Vicious posted:

i don't know anything about anything

I heard Ghislaine Maxwell conspired with George Soros and Obama to take down Trump in the library with a revolver.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I heard John Barron knows some interesting stuff on this dude too.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I'd be the happiest dude in the world if Dershowitz is thrown in prison!!