Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Prof. Crocodile posted:

1. A party may legally discharge firearms at (or in the direction of) a second party, if'n they had it comin'.
    1. This law shall not be construed to encompass second parties who:
      • Were only funnin'
      • Didn't mean nobody no harm no how

vanisher

Prof. Crocodile posted:

1. A party may legally discharge firearms at (or in the direction of) a second party, if'n they had it comin'.
      • Were only funnin'

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

• Were only funnin'

Jaguars!

The Mayor of Hannibal, MO, is handed a beautifully polished air rifle. He solemnly takes aim and fires, cutting the ribbon and giving the proud city a new academy of fine arts.

Escape From Noise

Luvcow posted:

my understanding of missouri is 3 seasons of ozark and i am terrified of you all

I grew up in the Ozarks. It is terrifying.

Escape From Noise

Any dish called a "salad" must contain at least ten percent mayonnaise.

alnilam

Prof. Crocodile posted:

• Were only funnin'

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

If you are tubing in a public river your BAC must be at least .05, ideally higher.

Areola Grande

all beer coozies must read DON'T SWEAT THE PETTY THINGS AND DON'T PET THE SWEATY THINGS

Escape From Noise

Small claims court decisions can be reached through a shirtless fistfight in the parking lot of a Wal-Mart or convenience store.

Escape From Noise

Anybody caught spitting their dip in a spittoon shall be fined $100 and put on probation so that the probation officer can confirm that the offender spits into a proper receptacle such as an empty coke bottle or Mountain Dew can, preferably placed among an assortment of cans and bottles filled with the actual drinks.

Escape From Noise

Anybody caught producing and selling moonshine or methamphetamine shall be held in the county jail until the proper authorities get their cut.

Areola Grande

a styrofoam cup with a wadded up paper towel in it is also acceptable under the newest ordinance

Escape From Noise

Come all you Missouri gals an' listen to my noise
Mind how you marry them Arkansas boys
For if you do your portion it will be
Cold johnnycake an' venison is all you will see

They will lead you out in them blackjack hills
There so much against your will
Leave you there for to perish on the place
For that's the way of the Arkansas race

Sandstone chimney an' a batten door Clapboard roof an' a puncheon floor
Some gets a little an'some gets none
An' that's the way of the Arkansas run.

When they go to meetin' the clothes they wear
Is a old brown coat all tore an' bare
A old white hat without no crown
An' old blue duckins the whole year round.

Escape From Noise

Any restaurant serving a vegetarian alternative will lose one letter grade off of their restaurant inspection grade.

Areola Grande

suggested attire for the ladies of Missouri: oversized Looney Tunes tee shirt, walmart flip-flops and a side pony tail held up in a big scrunchie. no pants needed

Escape From Noise

Those who wish to homeschool their children may do so. TLC, Fox News, and Christian broadcasting stations are acceptable alternatives to school. Parents who allow their children to watch PBS will receive a visit from CPS.

Escape From Noise

Any monster truck has the power to legally perform weddings.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Vehicles rolling coal have the right of way at all intersections.

vanisher

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Any monster truck has the power to legally perform weddings.

Reverend Gravedigger: (deafening engine noise)

Me: I do

Prof. Crocodile

Prof. Crocodile

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Small claims court decisions can be reached through a shirtless fistfight in the parking lot of a Wal-Mart or convenience store.

It is a harsh land, but fair.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

my understanding of missouri is 3 seasons of ozark and i am terrified of you all

One of my best friends ever it's from Missouri, and he's a wonderful man, but that doesn't condone Missouri's continued, reckless existence.

Brute Squad

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

the summoning of a billiken is a long, complicated ritual that involves offerings of toasted ravioli and budweiser and repeated invocations of Jesuit prayers.

Brute Squad

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

st louis recently expanded their bonfire statute to include effigies of Stan Kroenke as allowed permitless bonfires within the city limits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Brute Squad posted:

the summoning of a billiken is a long, complicated ritual that involves offerings of toasted ravioli and budweiser and repeated invocations of Jesuit prayers.

A Jesuit? Get 'im!