Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
big one:

high one:

when they was littluns:

:catdrugs: snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Yo, someone order a cat?

fletcher
Jun 27, 2003

ken park is my favorite movie

Cybernetic Crumb

Cardi BYOB posted:

This is Sam, she is famous for murdering magsafe connectors and anything that moves in the house. She's very very tiny, kitten forever sized at 5 pounds.

So cute!! What a tiny little cat!

I love cats and I love this thread

drk
Jan 16, 2005
I've determined why some of my spring seedlings arent doing so well

To be fair, it was an ideal place to warm one's belly this afternoon

kafkasgoldfish
Jan 26, 2006

God is the sweat running down his back...

What a most courteous room mate you have.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

This is the face of someone who is very easygoing most of the year. But if she gets mad at you, she has a particular revenge.

This is the face of a cat who will purposefully poo poo in your tub. Does she ever randomly poop anywhere else? No. She seems to understand that the shower/tub is a sacred place to the humans - it's also one of her favorite locations to be rubbed - and deliberately makes her feelings known.

Autodrop Monteur
Nov 14, 2011

't zou verboden moeten worden!

Bula Vinaka posted:

Do they "bark" or make that chattery chirpy noise at them too? :)

No! For some reason they don't! Overall they're pretty quiet cats.
They only make noise when they want food or when Pepsi starts growling when he's playing with a feather toy.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Had to put down my best friend this morning.

Of the 25-30 cats which have been part of my life over the years, he was easily the best. RIP Cheshire (aka Chet, Cheddar, Bongo, Fuzzbutt) you magnificent beast.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Sir Nose posted:

Of the 25-30 cats which have been part of my life over the years, he was easily the best. RIP Cheshire (aka Chet, Cheddar, Bongo, Fuzzbutt) you magnificent beast.

:( Sorry to hear that, he looks like a great one.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Sir Nose posted:

Oh gently caress. That really loving sucks man. Sorry to hear about that! :(

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Cat gave herself a hematoma last September that didn't heal straight so now she's got one normal and one floppy ear.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
One of my favourite photos came up in my FB memories of the Don, the Godfather, the Baron Rascal Harkonnen (PBUH) (RIP).

Sitting next to a magnum of wine.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
mmm baby

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Those are some impressive whiskers.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Before

After

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Penny hiding under his bed. :3:

Me waking up to find a broken glass next to my couch. I just got 4 of those glasses not long ago. :mad:

edit: Penny just now knocked over another (mostly empty) glass and full water bottle onto a bunch of electronics/power strip. This loving cat.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 21:07 on May 13, 2022

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6MpkvYiQoc

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

blight rhino posted:

They have a spine or whateer that isn't connected their shoulders,
and this one has a fat head (no insult)

vortmax posted:

Wait what?

lol. drunk post. their shoulder blades aren't connected to any bone, only muscle. part of the reason they're flexible and squeeze into small spaces.

i shudder to think what ever i described existing.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I just took this picture of TicTac and I think it's great.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Look at this bastard.
https://i.imgur.com/JesboOB.mp4

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Pennywise is still being... Penny..... I mean he's 8 months old but I demand respect! Occasionally breaking things of course. He is still liking to knock anything with liquid in it off of my side couch table anytime I go to the bathroom or something so I always have to make sure it's sealed or put it in my kitchen. Last night he chewed threw one of my Anker battery cables. Ugh. He's getting better behavior-wise overall but he's still destructive.

I learned within a few days after getting him that 1) of all things, he is not allowed in my bedroom. Ever. I have way too many medications and stuff on my dresser for him to knock over and he will not leave me alone. He's fine with me sleeping on the couch (he sleeps on my chest :)) Maybe he's grown up a bit since I last tried but I'm not too eager to learn. 2) Not allowed in the bathroom anymore because of this when I first got him too:

A while back he reached under my dishwasher and pulled out the insulation. I had to put a bunch of duct tape under there to seal it in but every other day or so he'll reach in and pull it out again.

But just now he did this. He pulled his bed off the couch, flipped it over, and hid under it.

I love this little guy. :3:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Definitive proof that the "under" toilet paper orientation is better :science:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Captain Hygiene posted:

Definitive proof that the "under" toilet paper orientation is better :science:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

for real I put the toilet paper in my guest bathroom that the cats can get to the wrong way in and it does actually prevent this.

I also don't let my rear end in a top hat in my bedroom, not because they would destroy anything but because they shed constantly and I'm way too allergic to cat hair to be sleeping in a cloud of it.

Here's my giant hairball.

I grew up with a spiteful cat that was just wonderful, but if you didn't pay attention to him when he wanted you to, he would chew the the nearest electrical/usb cable and chew it in half. I have no idea how he didn't die from an electric shock. We had to end up buying hundreds of feet of split plastic corrugated tubing that you put the cables inside or he would eventually destroy the cable.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 03:21 on May 25, 2022

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I was gone for a few hours and Penny doesn't like that. He wants attention now.

edit: well he certainly made himself comfortable. Maybe he likes seeing his pic on the computer. Look at those god drat talons. They're basically razor hooks.

edit2: before I leave anywhere he follows me to the back door, I put on my coat, and he knows something is up so he meows and meows and meows and tries to get in between me and the door and I have to move him out of the way. When I get home, he won't leave me alone for a while. Jumping up all over me and wanting me to pet him. I..... I think I accidentally bought a dog. In fact, we literally play fetch.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 04:35 on May 26, 2022

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Two cats one lap

https://i.imgur.com/GGDPrHW.mp4

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe
omg what friends!

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Is this real, because holy poo poo a talking cat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpvC1wc1Xuc

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Bula Vinaka posted:

Is this real, because holy poo poo a talking cat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpvC1wc1Xuc

Billi the Talking Cat is the best, especially the videos with her dad

Edit: Yes, it's real. Kendra, the cat's owner, has been working on speech buttons for a few years, you can watch older videos and see the accumulation of buttons and how Kendra teaches Billi to recognize and use human words. If you really want your mind blown, there are some talking dogs on YouTube that have the same kind of speech buttons--one of them had like an existential crisis when she realized she and her "parents" are different species; Bunny the Talking Dog, I think

Powerful Katrinka fucked around with this message at 23:17 on May 30, 2022

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

There's another cat that uses the talk buttons on Instagram, Russell is his name I think. Those buttons are pretty neat but I don't know if I could take a cat verbally assaulting me

drk
Jan 16, 2005

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

that's artistic and stuff gonna yoink that

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
that is a cool pic ^

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToeShoes
Sep 8, 2011

"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"

Wendigee posted:

for real I put the toilet paper in my guest bathroom that the cats can get to the wrong way in and it does actually prevent this.

I also don't let my rear end in a top hat in my bedroom, not because they would destroy anything but because they shed constantly and I'm way too allergic to cat hair to be sleeping in a cloud of it.

Here's my giant hairball.

I grew up with a spiteful cat that was just wonderful, but if you didn't pay attention to him when he wanted you to, he would chew the the nearest electrical/usb cable and chew it in half. I have no idea how he didn't die from an electric shock. We had to end up buying hundreds of feet of split plastic corrugated tubing that you put the cables inside or he would eventually destroy the cable.

Aww fluffy belly! Honda does this fluffy belly position all the time, but especially when it’s super hot.

INcluded: Action shot of Honda playing with a new toy

E: I tried to post pics but i guess I’m still figuring that out lol. EE: yay I figured it out

ToeShoes fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Jul 23, 2022