Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Good cattes (and dogges) all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Junk posted:

I've posted these guys before (Axel was photoshopped into a pirate cat playing a fiddle in some cat thread a few years ago) but here they are again, Axel and Blaze

Hah, you get those names from Streets of Rage?
A+ cattes all, just very beautiful, please give your babies a hug from me.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Is that a cat painting in the upper right of this?

Also, I don't believe I've shared this image with this thread, so here.

Edited to include picture.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Dr. Thoss posted:

This is my buddy Dexter.

Not actually my cat, but lived in an apartment just across the hall. He and his brother Doc would be allowed to play in the hall and i would sit outside my door and pet them. Eventually they just started coming straight to my door and would meow until i opened up. Eventually i became friends with the neighbour, and once i knew he was cool with it, would just let them come in an explore my apartment. Got paid to cat-sit a couple of times despite my insistence that i was happy to do it for free. Basically, i had all the benefits of having cats of my own, with someone else footing the bills and cleaning the litter.

Sadly, he passed on Monday. He had had a rough couple of months, including a couple of weeks in January bearing the cone of shame. Still, he was seeing the vet regularly and seemed, by all outward signs, to be well on the mend. He went quickly and peacefully, in his sleep.

I'm going to miss him.

poo poo I really liked this post until. :gonk:

Very sorry for your lose (and your neighbor)

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Cat tax: my roommate has this light torty that has a lot of character and long story short she had to live somewhere else for a month but she's back and I love her.