Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
You need two, they get lonely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
CATS AND DOGS, LIVING TOGETHER.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

This reminds me of this:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

This is Boxer, AKA Boxcar Whistles. He showed up one day when my mom was tossing some torn up waffles into the bushes for our resident pheasants. We all felt sorry for this poor, starving cat, so over the course of a month I took to befriending him. Started feeding him, cleaned him up, took him to the vet. Got him nice, fat and fluffy. So my mom comes in from feeding the pheasants one day, looks out the window, and there's Boxer. Eating waffles.

He just likes waffles.

One time he snuck into the house and ate a baked potato.

I am allergic to cats.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Literally A Person posted:

:lol: at waffle cat.

I thought I was the only one who had a cat that ate waffles. :aaaaa:

Bread cat gang. :cool::respek::cool:

YeahTubaMike posted:

Why didn't you name him Waffles?

We initially thought he was only eating them because he was starving. By the time we realized he was a waffle cat, the joke was that he was our transient cat since he's disappear (presumably to his other home) periodically.

I realize I have very few pictures with his eyes open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Like many of you, I have an Oliver:

He loves tummy rubs.