Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

So cute!! I love your cat's coloring! :swoon:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Fartington Butts posted:

Tictac want butter.

This is a very good cat. :3:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
My girlfriend is highly allergic to cats, especially her very hairy cat, but she loves them anyways. Them's the breaks.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

explosivo posted:

Hah, I had one of these perches until the strings broke from the suction cups and Leela fell to the ground. It was pretty hilarious. Beautiful catte :3:

Thanks!! I love him so much. One of the suction cups fell off when he was jumping to the window seat one time but he didn't really care. :3:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

bird with big dick posted:

Why don't any of you idiots have hats for your cats. Cats love hats.

This is extremely adorable but my cat detests anything near his face or head. :swoon:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Phlegmish posted:

Playing hard to pet

:pusheen:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Nastyman posted:

She's a very good girl and she greets me every day when I come home from work :kimchi:

Sadly most of my pictures are of her sleeping as she prefers to roam around outside most of the day. Here she is refusing to sit still on the perch I made for her. It's a formwork cylinder I wrapped with sisal rope and some leftover carpet.

What a sweet kitty cat!!! :swoon: