Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
It'd be just as useless as the last guy's - but maybe we could share the goldbelly cookies with BYOB? I want expensive cookies.

We need a tier list:

$10: Buxom buds: have your name mentioned verbally, by the mods at their computer.

Thunder Moose fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Jul 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Donate $100 and get early access to my posts, and then tell me what they are so I can make them.

posting smiling
byob should get a non-permanent seat on the un security council.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

posting smiling posted:

byob should get a non-permanent seat on the un security council.

I put forward a motion to designate the White Castle in Wichita Kansas a world heritage site.

nut

hello fellow UN countries i represent Squart (that's what we decided 2 call the country today)

The Voice of Labor

I'd really prefer a pyramid scheme to a patreon

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
give me all your money and i promise i won't post here anymore

or WILL I???

:evilbuddy:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Stooge

nut posted:

hello fellow UN countries i represent Squart (that's what we decided 2 call the country today)

Ambassador nut of the Fart Republic, sorry "Squart", please don't propose a motion to "chill" again - the UN simply doesn't have the funding.

Last time we nearly bankrupted ourselves buying all that weed, those blankets, and bootleg Scooby Doo VHS tapes.

Stooge fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jul 3, 2020

nut

Stooge posted:

Ambassador nut of the Fart Republic, sorry "Squart", please don't propose a motion to "chill" again - the UN simply doesn't have the funding.

Last time we nearly bankrupted ourselves buying all that weed, those blankets, and bootleg Scooby Doo VHS tapes.

hehehe *does the voice* scoooby dooby doo

Angolan and Swedish reps just losing it

FluffieDuckie

The Voice of Labor posted:

I'd really prefer a pyramid scheme to a patreon

why not both?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

xcheopis

FluffieDuckie posted:

why not both?

I'm making money
That pyramid mummy money

Mummy Napkin
you rang? :10bux:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
OnlySnails

xcheopis

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

It's lacking a certain *ahem* something. :colbert:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Thunder Moose posted:

It's lacking a certain *ahem* something. :colbert:

That would be the premium, subscriber only, fully sexual content.

xcheopis

Barking Gecko posted:

That would be the premium, subscriber only, fully sexual content.

Escape From Noise

A $10 donation gets you the BYOB Reggae ringtone for your phone! That's right! The BYOB Reggae song we all know and love lovingly compressed into an 8-bit midi file!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

A $10 donation gets you the BYOB Reggae ringtone for your phone! That's right! The BYOB Reggae song we all know and love lovingly compressed into an 8-bit midi file!

I'd buy that for a dollar! :smoobles:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Uh lala