Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I found my inner child curled up in a ball. He looked scared, so I picked him up and took him inside and showed him how much the world has changed. By the time I was done I was on the floor curled up in a ball and scared, but he comforted me and reminded me what it was like to be naive and helped me to forget all that I taught him and I am now content...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

that the pleasure of conformity with my neighbors was surprisingly hollow, also a screwdriver and some cool mushrooms

Manifisto

RickRogers posted:

Real talk; did you eat them? I ate my yard mushies and boy were they tasty and free.

I have actually eaten some mushrooms that I picked from my property

they were a kind that is hard to misidentify (black trumpets) but I was still nervous

I've picked a few chanterelles but never got up the nerve to eat them, they should be ok tho

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

not in that order, but still

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I mowed my yard and there I found
beneath the grass there was some ground!
into this ground was dug a hole
filled up with dirt by some kind soul

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Finger Prince posted:

Baby mow that fescue slow / it's full of all them chicken bones

their souls are laid to rest, although / you may hear ghostly chicken moans

ty nesamdoom!