Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

china bot posted:

am I the only goon that remembers the absolute trainwreck of a thread entitled "Who Has the Yummiest Mommy?"

... god that sounds horribly cursed

please elaborate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

LabyaMynora posted:

I'd put my penis in Microwave's mom, even if she's 20 years older at this point, just so I could tell you guys that I had sex with Microwave's Mom. I wouldn't specify when, so you'd all get super jealous.

you could put your penis in your mom's microwave and then just kinda mumble and stutter about it and ppl might misunderstand

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

china bot posted:

am I the only goon that remembers the absolute trainwreck of a thread entitled "Who Has the Yummiest Mommy?"

Was that the one where the dude wanted to bang his stepmom and it went wildly off the rails after that?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

china bot posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2400532
mods unblock the thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2724743
people quoting the guy who started that thread

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

They're gonna have to change the "Special Message From Senor Lowtax" text for all of us without plat.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
plat doesnt let you see the thread. or archives. its restricted

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

dee eight posted:

you could put your penis in your mom's microwave and then just kinda mumble and stutter about it and ppl might misunderstand

This almost seems like a great idea... for someone else who is not me to try.

Lil Devil
Feb 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

She looks like she knows how to party.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The Grimace posted:

what happened to microwave?

what happened to microwave's mom?

i hope they're doing well

bitcoin mining accident

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Is that Jacqueline Massey Paisley Passey

Slippery posted:

Man today is a banner day, first I saw a bunch of goatse pics I hadn't seen before and now a new microwave mom pic. What a day

New goatse pics, haha that sounds really funny where are they

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Lil Devil posted:

She looks like she knows how to party.

Wanna meet that mom.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Epsilon Plus posted:

... god that sounds horribly cursed

please elaborate

basically, a goon started a "hot goon mom" thread that was a thinly veiled excuse for him to wax about the hotness of his own mother, with the creep factor amped up by photos of said mom and the use of words like "yummiest"

feel like there was more to it than that, but this was a long rear end time ago

:mods:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its not like the tinypic or waffleimages pics in that thread are a threat to anyone anymore

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

china bot posted:

that definitely sounds like something a goon would post

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I LOVE BIG TITTIES!!!

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Chinatown posted:

I LOVE BIG TITTIES!!!

In general.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Welp

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Chinatown posted:

I LOVE BIG TITTIES!!!

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Chinatown posted:

I LOVE BIG TITTIES!!!

The sage nodded his head and spoke, "You have achieved a measure of wisdom, young student. Do continue on your journey towards enlightenment."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

china bot posted:

basically, a goon started a "hot goon mom" thread that was a thinly veiled excuse for him to wax about the hotness of his own mother, with the creep factor amped up by photos of said mom and the use of words like "yummiest"

feel like there was more to it than that, but this was a long rear end time ago

:mods:

i thought it was his step mom but it was decades ago so who knows. the shocker photo was where the thread, understandably, went insane