Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

That's right, we're bringing back the greatest hits of PYF! We've had issues with this sort of thread in the past, so I'm going to be keeping a close eye on it. As such, please read the following rules closely:

:siren: :siren: RULES :siren: :siren:
1: Keep the horny down to at least a 3/10.
2: As such, NWS stuff probably shouldn't even be considered, but if you want to take the chance you'd better tag it :nws: !
3: Keep images in posts down to a reasonable number. To start with I'll let people figure out what that means for them but obviously 20+ images is not a great idea!
4: Try to keep the really gross/fetish stuff out of this thread. We've got a dedicated DeviantArt thread in GBS that's good for that stuff.
5: Fanart can be about any property: video games, cartoons, anime, real-life people, war criminals, serial killers, etc. As long as it's clearly weird/awesome, or you can at least explain why you consider it such.
6: Be considerate in your use of [img] vs [timg].

Look, a lot of us remember what killed the last thread. A poster would dump a post of 10-20 images from one franchise every few hours for months on end, often times 3-4 times on the same page. People would complain and the thread would turn into a circular firing squad of "stop it" -> "just put him on ignore" -> "stop getting mad at someone for posting fanart in the fanart thread" -> repeat. Which brings us to ...

7: If you've got a massive collection of fanart you are just waiting to dump, maybe consider doing what we do as a courtesy in the webcomic thread and self-limit yourself to only posting it once per page. I'm not going to enforce this as a thread rule unless it becomes necessary, but please consider it.

Alright then, here's a few random things I found going back through my imgur uploads!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

E: ps please sticky for a couple days so people don't miss it

Good idea.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

That's the good stuff.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Strongly considering a "no text only images" rule for this thread now.

Take the hint.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

A few more pieces of Rebels fanart I saved some time ago.

Also this I found while looking for the above:

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Rahonavis posted:

I regretfully couldn’t find Crystal Hands or Foreverally Delitized.

Someone absolutely needs to find these.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Hello, old friend.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Stolen from the PYF Comic thread:

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

CommissarMega posted:

I'm kind of disappointed that the new Pokeymans game didn't bother trying to make Scottish Trainer a reality:

Boooooo.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

That one's more appropriate for the DeviantArt thread, I think.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

For some reason I really, really hate this one.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I think what bothers me is that they're putting a very good show (new Ducktales) in the style of a very bad show (Simpsons post-whenever they switched to the new animation style).

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I read the Mongol + MLP as more weird than horny, for what it's worth. The thread continues.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

I do not know the context of this one and I'm not sure I want to know

There was an Allied WWII propaganda cartoon where Donald dreamed he was Hitler. I'm sure you've probably seen gifs of it around.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

KennyMan666 posted:

It's a picture by Shadman. You absolutely do not want to know and tbh it's probably best to not post anything by that guy.

Yikes, thanks for pointing that out.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

From hell's heart I stab at thee, Tumblr.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

That guy went on to be a big-shot artist for DC, right?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Pick posted:

you knew this existed before i showed it to you

Took me until the second-to-last one to figure this one out. Thanks, I hate it.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

cant cook creole bream posted:

whatever fanfictions are about, nowadays.

mostly loving

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Rascar Capac posted:

I feel like the difference between Ready Player One and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (or Kim Newman's Anno Dracula series) is that the latter are interested in commenting on the characters and genres they're using, rather than just mashing things that you recognise together.

If this is in any way up your alley I also highly recommend the Extraordinary Adventures of the Athena Club series by Theodora Goss. It's the women from Victorian literature getting together to solve mysteries.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

You don't fool me, this is a Jojo/Lord of the Rings crossover.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

That one deserves comment but I'm at a loss for what to say

"Thanks, I hate it."

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Those rule.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Dareon posted:

I was slightly annoyed by them turning her into the noble thief archetype, which goes against everything the young me (who would hurry home from school to catch the original) stood for, but it's still on my list to watch eventually. Do they at least have some teaching moments about geography still?

Very much yes. You will know the chief export of Indonesia and the elevation of Quito after watching this show. Also it's very very good.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

And something like only a few weeks have passed in the story!

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

double posted somehow

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

"Battle off Wolf 359."

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/OnionGamers/status/1408541774122004493

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

doesn't that mean that nobody should ever look at the thread?

correct

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

"Ugh, you too, Brutus? I just can't with you right now."

- Julius Ceasar

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Pro-tier user name/post combo.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Context neither needed nor provided.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Same with Frasier; streaming, uncomplicated comfort TV,and easy to meme.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Red Dead Redemption II, Act 5 vs Act 6.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I don't get it