Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Dang, has it only been a year? Time really does have no meaning any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Though this may count as official art as it was tweeted by the head of Ukraine's railway agency.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Thanks, I hate it.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Len posted:

Why is this in a spoiler tag?

It was fun to take a few seconds to guess and see if I knew what it was referencing :shrug:

Definitely has turned into a meme though:

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Remember Bowsette? I'm surprised Nintendo didn't make her canon or at least put in some easter eggs with how big it got for a bit there. People are champing at the bit to get horny for Mario and co.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

C+ effort; did not include Super Hornio Bros.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

No context.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Happy Barbenheimer weekend to those that celebrate.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

Bottom right of the picture, right underneath the black and white haired guy with the scars all over his face.

Well now I'm embarrassed it took me so long. Pretty obvious in retrospect.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I've put tons of hours into BG3 too but a cazador will always be a terrifying bug to me.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Heath posted:

Please don't horny Mario characters

Buddy, if you didn't see that Wapeach tweet and immediately know deep in your bones that we were going to have another Bowsette frenzy on our hands then you don't know the internet as well as you think you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

These are good and I know they're not serious but there sure are a bunch of people that are big mad about a game that I had never heard of until this morning not winning.