Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be left standing?
Flo from Progressive
Pentatonix
Tom Hanks
Goku
View Results

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Weird Al is a body shamer. See the "Fat" video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
The apocalypse

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

redm posted:

I dunno? Jim Cummings?

Man, I got some baaaaad news for you...

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Man, I got some baaaaad news for you...

poo poo

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

I generally don't give a shot about celebrities, but if it turned out that Attenborough was/is a horrible person, well, that'd probably shake me. He's British, so I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

redm posted:

poo poo

I took your post as serious, but I wasn't sure if you mentioned him as a joke. Anyway, for anyone curious, here you go.

Edit:

the article posted:

She says after the kiss, Jim asked if she could "see him leaking, because that's what I make him do when he touches me." Stephanie says she felt "humiliated and degraded" in front of their child, and allegedly reported the incident to the L.A. County Sheriff, who advised her to get a domestic violence restraining order.

the article posted:

Of all the inappropriate comments he allegedly made to the former couple's daughters, Stephanie claims Jim commented that he was allowed to "touch Mommy’s breasts since he had paid for them." Stephanie broke down in tears on the stand while recalling some of the comments made to her by Cummings.

:stare:

Edit 2: oh cooooool, it gets so much worse...

quote:

During a visit to see the children, she claims Jim asked to stay at the house and she allowed it. However, during the middle of the night, she claims Jim was "standing over me with his erect penis in my hand. He was using my hand to stroke his penis while my youngest daughter was asleep on the other side of me. She was 10 years old at the time."

Stephanie explained, "I told him to stop and get out of the house. He refused. He then came back and did the same thing, insisting I masturbate him or he would wake Lulu up. I did as he asked given his threat to wake up my daughter and my worry that I could not control what he would do in front of her."

:negative: holy gently caress I hate everything.

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Jul 3, 2020

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Who could possibly imagine a guy with the last name Cummings would end up being hosed up?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I took your post as serious, but I wasn't sure if you mentioned him as a joke. Anyway, for anyone curious, here you go.

Edit:

:gonk:
I didn't read that far in the old thread about it.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

dan akroyd

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I've heard he's an rear end in a top hat, but no diddling/creep/racist stuff.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Probably the best joke I ever made in my life was at a dinner party where someone was talking about the Pentatonix. At an opportune pause in the conversation I chimed in with "did you know there used to be six of them before they got famous? Unfortunately no one would book them with the name Sexatonix so they had to cut a member."

It's been years and I still like to remind people about that joke.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

A Grand Egg posted:

that baby with no brain thats posted on here sometimes

please dont attack me like this

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Goku supports an sexual predator that recently used the threat of rape to help win a martial arts tournament in space. I don't fully remember the first series of dragonball but I'm fairly sure roshi actually sexually assaulted a child.

Didn't he slip some lady's panties off while she was sleeping one time? That's actual rape

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Larry David

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The machete guy is probably ok

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Colonel Cancer posted:

The machete guy is probably ok

I'm sorry to break it to you but I assure you he's no angel.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Paul Rudd

Kenan Thompson

Bobby Lee

Peter Dinklage

Jillian Bell

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Everyone will be cancelled eventually. There is an infinite fractal of purity standards, and we are all guilty of something.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
obama

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Edit:

Oh bother

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

The Bramble posted:

Probably the best joke I ever made in my life was at a dinner party where someone was talking about the Pentatonix. At an opportune pause in the conversation I chimed in with "did you know there used to be six of them before they got famous? Unfortunately no one would book them with the name Sexatonix so they had to cut a member."

It's been years and I still like to remind people about that joke.

I aspire to these lofty heights

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
at the rate america's going not being in a roving cannibal rape gang is what makes you a freak.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar
Tom Hanks
Bob Ross
Keanu Reeves
Mr. Rogers
Weird Al

Those are the standard ones. Others, ummm. Sandra Bullock maybe?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Jose posted:

She was in Dexter and that's really bad

Quiet, heathen!

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Slippery posted:

Tom Hanks

Gave his wife STDs from serial cheating/one-sided open marriage

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

The Management posted:

Everyone will be cancelled eventually. There is an infinite fractal of purity standards, and we are all guilty of something.

That's not wrong though. You should kill your heroes.

People can temporarily ascend above the rank and file of humanity through their deeds but it doesn't remove their base nature. Celebrate the act and not the person.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Keanu Reeves is the only lone soldier of our dying hellworld who will never be a horrible sex pest. He is unconditionally perfect.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Paul Rudd being a poo poo would devastate me fo real

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i don't really do anything and no one is particularly interested in that so i am immune to cancellation

It looks like you have violently abused your av.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Milo and POTUS posted:

Paul Rudd being a poo poo would devastate me fo real

You know drat well that this is impossible.

:ohdear:

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

shadow puppet of a posted:

Gave his wife STDs from serial cheating/one-sided open marriage

poo poo

That said, gonna use that line some day. "My wife and I have a one sided open marriage, it's a bit unconventional"

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
i'm really hoping David Lynch is clean. If something will come up my money is 100% on it being his whole "transcendental meditation" foundation being run by sex pests or something.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Keanu Reeves is the only lone soldier of our dying hellworld who will never be a horrible sex pest. He is unconditionally perfect.

he will be cancelled when cyberpunk 2077 SUCKS

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Flavahbeast posted:

he will be cancelled when cyberpunk 2077 SUCKS

I mean, have you seen how awful the driving seems to be??

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I refuse to believe Tom Hanks doesn't have something going on.

edit: and speak of the devil yeah cyberpunk 2077 is gonna be puke on a poo poo loving sandwich oh my GOD. I went into games to mention it and they love the game so much they want to kiss it to death so I couldn't actually tell them that, actually, ACTUALLY, it looks like bullet hell riddled barf for moron babies with space autism. How's THAT for freakin problematic, GAMES. I KNOW YOU'RE READIN THIS

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jul 3, 2020

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

A Grand Egg posted:

that baby with no brain thats posted on here sometimes

Can you narrow this down a little

O____O
Jan 7, 2020

by Athanatos

shadow puppet of a posted:

Keanu is filthy dirty for his total silence on a Hollywood system he knows to be corrupt inside out and probably has a good idea on the body count of various people but wont do anything but keep participating in and soaking up more astroturfed adulation.

But keep believing he is just a gentle, innocent simpleton that loves motorcycles sooooo much in between acts of kindness.

u seem like a weird gross person to be quite honest

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.
None of the actual racists or marketers of hate will be cancelled. Dave Portnoy can use the n word and talk racist poo poo, refuse to apologize, and be totally fine.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

O____O posted:

u seem like a weird gross person to be quite honest

Keanu knew full well about Harvey Weinstien but kept his mouth shut to keep up his faultless anodyne image. Far more weird and gross if you ask me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
cereal mogul captain crunch will be cancelled after being found on the epstein flight logs