Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be left standing?
Flo from Progressive
Pentatonix
Tom Hanks
Goku
View Results

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

Please God, just let us keep Keanu.

Keanu is filthy dirty for his total silence on a Hollywood system he knows to be corrupt inside out and probably has a good idea on the body count of various people but wont do anything but keep participating in and soaking up more astroturfed adulation.

But keep believing he is just a gentle, innocent simpleton that loves motorcycles sooooo much in between acts of kindness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Colonel Cancer posted:

The machete guy is probably ok

I'm sorry to break it to you but I assure you he's no angel.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Slippery posted:

Tom Hanks

Gave his wife STDs from serial cheating/one-sided open marriage

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

O____O posted:

u seem like a weird gross person to be quite honest

Keanu knew full well about Harvey Weinstien but kept his mouth shut to keep up his faultless anodyne image. Far more weird and gross if you ask me.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Avian Pneumonia posted:

Brad Pitt nearly beat up Weinstein when he heard about his behavior and has spent much of his career discreetly giving tons of his personal fortune away to various charitable causes.

Too bad that he's taken up dating half-his-age N-bomb dropper Alia "Maeby" Shawkat rather than canceling her into oblivion. Also he supported the very environmentally harmful cotton industry through his Edwin Jeans promotion.

A very bad person, as you can clearly see.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Avian Pneumonia posted:

They are just pals.

You have no idea how bright a future you have working for People magazine.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Big Beef City posted:

How do you even follow this stuff?

I watched Entertainment Tonight every single day after Star Trek TNG was on since I was about 10 years old.

Then I watched Hard Copy after ET

In the decades after that i furthered my education on online gossip columns and blind item sites.

I've got celebrity gossip in my veins to an appalling level.

Its so useless. I love it.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

UltraRed posted:

Jim Carrey killed his girlfriend.

And he's paying to run the most clumsy astroturf on Reddit you've ever seen where every time his face appears under a lovely inspirational quote it gets a million bot upvotes but the comments are a deleted wasteland of people asking why we are praising a guy who killed his girlfriend through macro-scale STD transmission, gaslighting and prescription abuse.

And he's an unfunny washup coasting on ancient success.

Like Lotwax.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Stockholm posted:

i swear to god no one gets to cancel Cher, ever.

She hosed anthony Kedis when he was 13. She should be in jail not cancelled if not for a statute of limitatuons and Anthony’s word alone not being enough to get a conviction.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

The Management posted:

Jennifer Love Hewitt will not be cancelled

Sex-negative controlling partner. I’d not call it abuse but there was a reason she went through a string of dateable 2000’s era celeb-dweebs: constant demands and bizarre rules.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Colonel Cancer posted:

Do you think Gary gygax did anything real bad or was he too much of a dork

Gyhax was Satan’s rear end in a top hat brother on the scale of bad persons

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Chewbecca posted:

Wait....what? I've noticed the reddit image macros but...really? Why pay for that? Is it a weird Scientology thing?

It really galls him to not be adored. And he’s old and out of touch so he’ll be really transparent about the need to be a saviour figure. It’s the usual terminally insecure LA/canadian comedian stereotype but with him blown up to a thousand d because of the body count he carries

It’s gotten a lot worse I’ve the years. I found him once sulking in the lowest cesspit of self published author convention award ceremony websites. Hucking some lovely book of his bullshit, getting a huge plaque in a room of self published aithors in Miami who paid $3000 award fee to collect a smaller plaque in the same room as jim for books that nobody has or will ever read. And there he sat grinning his goofball grin with dead eyes.

gently caress Jim Carey.

At least mike Meyers had the sense of character to go crazy on his own and only be a huge piece of poo poo to people who were soulless and vile enough to work in film on film sets. Carey wants to inflict himself on the whole globe.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

sticksy posted:

How is Gene Simmons not buried under a jail somewhere

Meh. I don’t think he’s all bad. Shannon tweed clearly likes being a cuckquean, his kids didn’t come across too badly that time one of them failed an American idol audition and if you spent 20 minutes with Peter criss you’ll want to kick him out of a Toyota Camry, much less a band.

Is he a rapist, sure. Probably in some form. But he’s from the long Rockstar era where bowie and jimmy page and that one Rolling Stone were taking 12 year olds on dates in front of the tabloids before raping them so maybe gene just stuck to adults?

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Do it ironically posted:

Russell Wilson

Pushed anti-concussion sports drink snake oil. He got cancelled long ago.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Levar is appearing on next season of Picard which I assure you will get cancelled

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Sid Vicious posted:

Oh no he's a hardcore environmentalist, he had a TV show set inside a cool forest world and he is up there with David Suzuki for Canadian media personalities who care about the environment

Lo fuckin L David “six houses” Suzuki cares about nothing but his ego his wallet and getting his seventh giant house. Massive, fake and pissy piece of poo poo that one.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Bill Posters posted:

Dolly Parton.

I loving dare you to find something bad.

She covered her boobs in tattoos and refuses to show anyone.

But as far as actual crimes she surely know a bunch of opry land type rapists but has never said a word. Guilty of being an industry protectionist.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

He's a massive piece of poo poo.

quote:

Lynch last summer was the subject of a hit-and-run investigation in Buffalo after his luxury SUV struck a woman in the street and sped away.

After nearly a month of posturing from Lynch's lawyers and the Erie County District Attorney, Lynch paid a $100 fine in a plea agreement. He didn't face criminal charges because the woman's injuries weren't serious enough. She sustained a bruised hip and cut to her thigh that required seven stitches at a local hospital.

Imagine it wasnt a sportsball player you didn't salivate your fantasy points over and instead was a corporate c-suite dickbag with slicked back hair and a very expensive lawyer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Do it ironically posted:

AFAIK she was drunk and walked into the street jaywalking please present all the facts when you are trying to cancel beef moe, tia

Well that explains why he sped away then rather than offering any basic human decency.

He has tons more arrests for DUI, firearms, everything.

Due is a huge rear end in a top hat, scumfuck piece of poo poo. Accept it ,bathe in it. He does.