Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

El Burbo posted:

Is that ur house lowtax? The many different window shapes are givin me Grover house vibes
Yes that is my house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

stop giving him attention

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lowtax posted:

Enjoy having the comedic powerhouse that is Logan Day, you guys deserve each other, because you're both ignorant as gently caress.

hey remember when everyone made fun of her lovely Internet Filtered crap and you probed people over it haha crazy

Gravastars
Sep 9, 2011

Lowtax posted:

hahaha so we're comparing my case now to Michael Jackson's? wow ok

It's a commentary on courts and the justice system. But also yes.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Lowtax posted:

It's hilarious you guys are so absolutely stupid that you can call somebody a perpetual woman abuser, despite absolutely nothing proving they actually are one. Get all whipped up into a mob frenzy, believe everything and anything you read that's negative, and then just get real mad online!!!! Rarrrrrrrr mob angry raaaarrrrrr

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hey Rich how does it feel knowing I was right about you last January after you banned me for it? Enjoy being despised by your children and dying alone lol

it's just sad. it's unfortunate that someone grew up to be like that. he's already a sad old lonely man and he's not even that old.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Strumpie posted:

that's a piece of mouldy cheese and a grape

i'd take that deal tbh

Lies, as a man of wealth and attainment I would never misrepresent myself like this.

Lowtax you always impressed me as having a martial spirit. Perhaps this deadly weapon owned by my great grandfather (himself a master of the Bolognese School of fencing) & brought from the old country would pique your interest?

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Lowtax posted:

She doesn't have any position.
She introduced and conducted herself in some sort of marketing role, was right there beside you in the thread you put out to hire this guy, and people have talked about the work she did behind the scenes:

Bert of the Forest posted:

I won’t lie, writing for the front page had been a bucket list thing for me for ages, and this website, as weird as it may sound, played a huge part in pushing me away from a more radicalized path I was being taken down by chuds and an incel mindset in high school. I believed in this site, damnit, and so did Logan. That’s why SHE put the loving work in to hire us on and get the front page active again. And she did. And it was. We were all unpaid, excited idiots trying to make something better in this little spot of internet. It’s way more than what lowtax started, and is far bigger than him, in part despite him. I’m going to miss this site and miss my fun little writing gig (that I never saw a cent for anyway), but gently caress supporting an alleged seria...
How did she not have a role. It just seems like you're not even coming from a realistic place to say that.

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
Lowtax:

I was given probation for saying "there's no evidence Lowtax beats women". Check my rapsheet.

You are selling your website to your own hate mob. I know you've been questioning your decisions lately, please question this one.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lowtax posted:

I don't remember who you are, sorry

Practicing for the next birthday party??

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Lowtax, even if you didn't beat women (and we all know you do), you're still absolutely guilty of lying out your rear end about everything related to the costs of running this place - constantly grifting forum members with your "oh woe is me" tales of impending doom, all while chilling in a big house and leasing stupid-expensive sport cars and internet-ordering ridiculous cookies while not doing anything useful for SA for literal decades (unless you can count showing up drunk and banning a bunch of people and utterly loving up the moderation in this place). You constantly cheat on your partners, once you break up with them you publicly humiliate them endlessly like the small pathetic worm that you are, and your own children want absolutely nothing to do with you because you're a garbage human being. You're also not funny. Like, not even a tiny bit.

This goes well beyond emotionally, psychologically, and physically abusing Logan Day.

gently caress you and go away.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

owetax' final joke - making goons care about front page, one last time.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Do you know the difference between a police report and a legal court ruling. Because the police, the group of people I know you guys love, can report anything they want. A court ruling is like, you know, the actual legal document that a judge determines based off interviews and evidence and legal arguments from trained lawyers. The other one is from a cop.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Hi Lowtax. You're a dickless, woman-beating coward and it would be great if you died in prison.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol jesus christ but he deserves it

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Lowtax posted:

Do you know the difference between a police report and a legal court ruling. Because the police, the group of people I know you guys love, can report anything they want. A court ruling is like, you know, the actual legal document that a judge determines based off interviews and evidence and legal arguments from trained lawyers. The other one is from a cop.

what pills are you currently gone off, op?

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

so is phiz kalifa banned from the front page or not

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Lowtax posted:

I will absolutely not stick around the forums, unless every single person who has accused me of abusing women personally apologizes to me once this dumbass accusation is thrown out of court and I'm proven innocent. Just like the last two accusations.

STOP ABUSING WOMEN, rear end in a top hat

BOUNCYHOUSE BRO
May 31, 2019

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax is this confirmation that your gross as gently caress fingernails were a pig lie

Ughh
May 4, 2020

by Athanatos

Lowtax posted:

I don't remember who you are, sorry

I can't imagine you remember much of anything, ever

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Lowtax you're trying to win an argument on the Internet. How do you think that goes?

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Lowtax posted:

so if you didn't beat the women why did all the women say that you beat them?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol okay that was an excellent one

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Musluk posted:

owetax' final joke - making goons care about front page, one last time.

somehow it wasnt the accusations that brought him back, but a bad article about furries

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

guys i dont think weak owns solves domestic violence

edit: except daikatana ritsu

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

lowtax u were always the unfunniest poster on this site, the funniest thing u ever did was try to own god in the middle of ur epic takedown on ur own child

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

That scene from the fugitive but its lowtax saying "I didn't beat my wife" and then jumping into a huge pile of $69 goldbelly cookies

But this time he did beat his wife

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

L i hope the money you get from the sale of this dump makes you happy

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

now gently caress along pls

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Lowtax, it's obvious that you've put significant intellectual work into this site, but you have moved beyond it.

I would be willing to trade this sophisticated theoretical work in exchange.

The Pirate Captain
Jun 6, 2006

Avast ye lubbers, lest ye be scuppered!
Even your kids hate you Lowtax.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.
gently caress off lowtax

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Asterite34 posted:

Lowtax you're trying to win an argument on the Internet. How do you think that goes?
haha yeah, you're right, I just got caught up in the hot hate action. I'm out, so everybody parroting the same bullshit garbage can continue to pat yourselves on the back for being part of the mindless mob. 22 years, it's been fun, have a bitchin summer, dudes! Catch you on the flip side!

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
Either nuke this place or work your rear end off and make it profitable. A captain goes down with his ship

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Lowtax posted:

lol okay that was an excellent one

truly pathetic

The Pirate Captain
Jun 6, 2006

Avast ye lubbers, lest ye be scuppered!

Lowtax posted:

haha yeah, you're right, I just got caught up in the hot hate action. I'm out, so everybody parroting the same bullshit garbage can continue to pat yourselves on the back for being part of the mindless mob. 22 years, it's been fun, have a bitchin summer, dudes! Catch you on the flip side!

No one cares

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

cock hero flux posted:

so if you didn't beat the women why did all the women say that you beat them?

Lowtax was given a gypsy curse that causes him to become romantically involved with bipolar alcoholics who are also pathological liars. I mean it's either that or hes an abusive rear end in a top hat.

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012

Empress Theonora posted:

gently caress off lowtax

JesusFists
Feb 14, 2005

ong-time listener, first-time caller.

So weird that Logan was apparently 100% spot-on about the Goldbelly and GTR but only started lying when it came to corroborating Lowtax's two wives' allegations of abuse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Lowtax is there a big red button called "BAN EVERYONE", or something like that?