Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Plaster Town Cop

Just what it says on the tin. I asked HoS if a thread like this existed, but apparently not, so here it is! This is for any song that you've got stuck in your head - any genre or band.

Personally, for one reason or another I've had Elvis Died For You by Zodiac Mindwarp and the Love Reaction. (ZM&TLR are a glam rock band - very absurd in style/lyrics) Not sure why really, since it's hardly their best song - but I dunno, I just haven't been able to get it out of my head since Monday!

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Jul 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Plaster Town Cop

hahaha so good! Can't believe I haven't heard it already

Oh also, thanks to a goon the other week, I've had Where there's a whip, there's a way from the animated LOTR series stuck in my head for weeks, before Elvis Died For You worked its way into my head. (aaaand now after remembering it, it's back! )

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Plaster Town Cop

I've had the (great) opening for Mistreated by Rainbow stuck in my head, lately. I'm certainly not complaining, though!
It's just such a shame that I can't find the studio version of the song anywhere. The live version on the CD I have is pretty good, but I tend to prefer the studio version whenever possible

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Plaster Town Cop

sean10mm posted:

Before that it was Kill the King by Rainbow.

Oh yeah, what a great song! I was listening to it just earlier, even. Possibly my favourite Rainbow song overall

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Plaster Town Cop

I've had I Surrender by Rainbow stuck in my head, lately.

I dunno why really. I guess partly that I like Rainbow's sound in general, the vocalist (despite him not being RJD) and also a little bit of the fact that most of the lines cleverly (well, IMO anyway) end in words ending with an 'ah' sound. Bit weird I know, but hey, we don't get to choose what gets stuck in our heads!