Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Scientastic the last game we played together was five years ago, how can you possibly still be a baby?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay

Spokes posted:

dmboogie shares his initials with Dave Matthews Band--an even stronger force of evil. Truly infallible logic

##vote dmboogie

This is a compelling argument but im afraid I cannot follow as I am committed to the war in Syria.

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!

Tommu posted:

This is a compelling argument but im afraid I cannot follow as I am committed to the war in Syria.

Wow, I thought you were joking at first since it’s just day 1 but I guess you should stick to it when you make a

Syrias Accusation

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Tommu posted:

Illegallysober.

IS.

Also: Islamic State.

##vote illegallysober

I am a toddler, I know not of what you speak.

Spokes posted:

Wow, I thought you were joking at first since it’s just day 1 but I guess you should stick to it when you make a

Syrias Accusation

Boooooooooo ##vote Spokes

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Spokes posted:

Syrias Accusation

Its taken 5 years but I laughed at a joke in mafia

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

The games been running for nine hours, and SNG hasn’t vigged scum

##Vote SNG

textbookOrigins
May 29, 2013

This will end well.

Nine hours, nine babies, not enough cookies. It's a travesty.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Scientastic posted:

The games been running for nine hours, and SNG hasn’t vigged scum

##Vote SNG

Just wait til I get ahold of a water pistol in the playroom

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

textbookOrigins posted:

Nine hours, nine babies, not enough cookies. It's a travesty.

There is no cookie:baby ratio that can ever be characterised as “enough cookies”

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

This is dead boring, as a giant man-baby I demand attention and interaction, where the gently caress is everyone?!

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Scientastic posted:

This is dead boring, as a giant man-baby I demand attention and interaction, where the gently caress is everyone?!

weh

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Scientastic posted:

Sleeping, as a baby should be in my time zone! Does seem a bit slow though.

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

yeah i'm at work rn, which, you know probably violates child labor laws. since i'm a baby.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

sandnavyguy posted:

Sleeping, as a baby should be

Non baby-owner spotted

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Spokes posted:

yeah i'm at work rn, which, you know probably violates child labor laws. since i'm a baby.

I’m in the UK, we still send babies down mines

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

we tried that once over here, kid named jessica. didn't go so "well"

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

sandnavyguy posted:

Sleeping, as a baby should be in my time zone! Does seem a bit slow though.

I didn’t get a nap yesterday so I slept in today. Naps are important.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

I lived in Naples Italy for three years, I miss mandated nap time etiquette

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Nap time is in roughly 35 hours. I can't get votefinder to post the update right now

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Though I was an awkward teen so much of my time was spent on base, so my experience was much more Americanized. Still southern Europe had very different attitudes toward time.

textbookOrigins
May 29, 2013

This will end well.

This baby needs a lot of sleep. But I'm up now and so thrilled to be sharing playtime with you all! Let's build block towers.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

i started a new job today so that is a partial explanation for my silence

the rest of the explanation is me being lazy

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Scientastic posted:

I was at work, trying to figure out how to open our school without making everybody sick and dead.

At this point in time I don’t have a scum read on anybody so i will say in jest “somebody sure looks anxious for nap time so they can kill someone”

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Roydrowsy posted:

I was at work, trying to figure out how to open our school without making everybody sick and dead.

At this point in time I don’t have a scum read on anybody so i will say in jest “somebody sure looks anxious for nap time so they can kill someone”

And by somebody....

I me

Roydrowsy posted:

And by somebody I mean Scientastic

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

I blame that on my chubby baby fingers....

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Scientastic is pinging me a little bit for trying hard this early but also I don't think it's productive to vote out engaged players. All this said with the obvious caveat that it's less than 24 hours in.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Roydrowsy posted:

And by somebody I mean Scientastic

Woah, this is good stuff

##Vote Scientastic

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Somberbrero posted:

Scientastic is pinging me a little bit for trying hard this early but also I don't think it's productive to vote out engaged players. All this said with the obvious caveat that it's less than 24 hours in.

This is a bad post.

textbookOrigins
May 29, 2013

This will end well.

Scumslip voting yourself!!! But yeah, interesting not-really-bandwagoning on Scientastic, love me some jokephase. Mm, day one.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

textbookOrigins posted:

Scumslip voting yourself!!!

Oh poo poo, two nails in my coffin

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Somberbrero posted:

This post lacks conviction and dances around actually doing something.

"Dang scientastic is pinging me but (bob Katter croc moment) I'm not gonna do anything about it because hes poasting."

##vote somberbrero

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

This is a weird post: accusing somebody and then...not. like, if he's scummy then vote him, don't keep him around because he posts (everyone is posting) and especially don't immediately walk it back. I feel like Scientastic is trying to get the game moving (because it's boring rn and everybody is cautious on day 1), not just... "trying hard". I don't think your reasoning is super scummy or anything, but at least back it up with a vote. not like you're hammering here.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tommu posted:

This post lacks conviction and dances around actually doing something.

"Dang scientastic is pinging me but (bob Katter croc moment) I'm not gonna do anything about it because hes poasting."

##vote somberbrero

Of course I lack conviction, I said as much in my post. The goal was to start conversation and I did.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Why does it take two posts to decide if you want to vote me tommu? It's not like you're hammering.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Somberbrero posted:

Why does it take two posts to decide if you want to vote me tommu? It's not like you're hammering.

I've always posted like this because I yern for discord.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Somberbrero posted:

Of course I lack conviction, I said as much in my post. The goal was to start conversation and I did.

https://youtu.be/_ih1EuMLspY

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Spokes posted:

This is a weird post: accusing somebody and then...not. like, if he's scummy then vote him, don't keep him around because he posts (everyone is posting) and especially don't immediately walk it back. I feel like Scientastic is trying to get the game moving (because it's boring rn and everybody is cautious on day 1), not just... "trying hard". I don't think your reasoning is super scummy or anything, but at least back it up with a vote. not like you're hammering here.

Like a fish on a line.

##Vote Spokes

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Spokes sees a potential move here to Somber, wants to put down a marker but doesn’t want to vote just in case he’s misread it

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Balls, this is Spokes’ first game

##Unvote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Scientastic posted:

Spokes sees a potential move here to Somber, wants to put down a marker but doesn’t want to vote just in case he’s misread it

Haha I didn't even notice that he didn't put down a vote. ##vote Spokes