Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

doritos locos tacos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman; magician.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehnKOE-Zx8s

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance.

Smellrose

doritos locos tacos

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

medio de fonte leporum surgo amariter

they're not worth it, op

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance.

Smellrose

i say swears online posted:

they're not worth it, op

debatable

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman; magician.

they should bring it back just for the fiery cheesy gordita crunch even if they don't offer it regularly.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

doritos locos tacos

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

Pretty obvious dogwhistle dude

dsipal
May 12, 2013

the double stack tacos are superior in every way

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .

Doctor Rope

Doritos Locos tacos are the only tacos I'll eat from Taco Bell. I had the kind with the regular shell, and it was bullshit.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Soft taco shells are so much better in every way and Taco Bell has highly mediocre hard tacos even by already crappy hard shell taco standards.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

Volcano Taco was a colour novelty, and I'm always down for that

RandomFerret
Apr 18, 2008

WHAT IS A JUGGALO?
A HULKAMANIAC

HE POWERBOMBS MOTHERFUCKERS INTO THUMBTACKS

I'm bout to change the lives of everybody itt:

BromanderData
Mar 20, 2013

Stroke it with me

The Chosen One

RandomFerret posted:

We’ve had those a few times and they’re honestly pretty good.

It really checks the box and we can put way too much stuff into them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Smellrose

RandomFerret posted:

you have my attention