Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

numberoneposter posted:

hello my dear goons i have a rendezvous avec une femme and im wonder what tips you can give me

please hurry this date is in less than 12 hours

Yeah well let's start with that... if you're gonna write rendez-vous without an hyphen, you ain't getting the hymen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
Nobody mentioned taking a shower op. Somehow it does not surprise me.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Stuff the front of your pants with a roll of socks to enhance your “package”.

Stuff the back of your pants as well to balance things out.

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
Make sure you take advantage of every opportunity to spin her. Dancing, walking, driving (do donuts) etc.. just make sure she's constantly twirling. Being dizzy feels the same as being in love so your spins on the date will make her think she's calling in love. It's a good trick and I hope to try it myself one day!

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006

Powered by alcohol

Be sure to sit close enough to rub her thighs with your hands. Don't touch her with sweaty palms though.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Icochet posted:

Go to the arcade before the date, check every game and see which name appears most on the high score lists. Then take your date to the arcade and lie that it's you

this guy fucks

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I'm assuming that you have been nofap for AT LEAST a month beforehand - you should be absolutely exuding male essence and she'll melt like butter

if you have given in and abused yourself then lmfao enjoy u're awkward, hug-less nightmare of a date

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ok this is good stuff im writing these down on a parchment paper with my quill pen because im going somewhere with no free wifi

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Make sure to constantly post any updates to the forums

Use your data nerd

When she asks a question be like "yo gotta ask my friends on the forums what the right reply to this is"

She'll ride you like a cowboy because you have 200,000 friends and that's a lot

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

ok this is good stuff im writing these down on a parchment paper with my quill pen because im going somewhere with no free wifi

Is this date to go see the fireworks?
If so, here's my tip:

Make sure to tell her right away that you're wearing a diaper so she doesn't have to worry about anything during the show. That way she can focus on enjoying herself, and not have to think about if you've accidentally been startled into soiling yourself because of the loud noises and sudden lights. Why do they keep shooting them, and who's doing that? I don't know! But it's all very confusing!
Regardless, if you tell her in advance, she'll be aware and know that she won't have to worry and can enjoy the date knowing that you're wearing an adult undergarment the entire time and it's not her responsibility to know if you've soiled yourself and need to be cleaned or taken home.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

hello my dear goons i have a rendezvous avec une femme and im wonder what tips you can give me

please hurry this date is in less than 12 hours

What's le nomme de l'homme?

old friend
Dec 29, 2019

have a nice time op

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
she's gonna ghost op

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
'getting to know you' convo is so boring. By wearing shirts and hats and even pants that show your hobbies you can skip straight to the good stuff. Any goon branded stuff might be a little distasteful all things considered, but e3/pax swag is definitely on the table!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
Sex pro tip, super glue your balls to your thigh this wil prevent them from going into the vagina when ur f*cking !!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Haven't taken French since I was a junior in high school but I still knew what OP was saying and that makes me feel like I am smart

Wub a Dub Sub
Feb 13, 2012

to the heart and mind
ignorance is kind

there's no comfort in the truth
pain is all youll find

so im never gonna dance again
guilty feet have got no rhythem...
did you know the french dont have a word for entrepreneur!

w told me

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Bring a flower OP but nothing crazy like a rose, like, a nice carnation or something

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

I think you should bend her over a park bench and gently caress her with your stinking, rock hard gently caress staff until she's dead, etc., however the rest of that post goes

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ilikedirt posted:

Sex pro tip, super glue your balls to your thigh this wil prevent them from going into the vagina when ur f*cking !!!!

Bad tip. Chicks love the balls slapping against the cheeks.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

females love it when you refer to them as a female

ex. "you are a beautiful female"

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

numberoneposter posted:

i have a rendezvous avec une femme

I wish I could make the exact sound of Kif sighing.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nuts and Gum posted:

'getting to know you' convo is so boring. By wearing shirts and hats and even pants that show your hobbies you can skip straight to the good stuff.

Full thread here:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3930972

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Having sex is an A+ date experience

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Please literally piss on anyone who uses "connoisseur" to appear smart and cultured when that loving swine doesn't realize it should be spelt "connaisseur".
There are literally american businesses with "connoisseur" in their name because these worthless assholes think it's somehow elite to use that word when it's been centuries, millenia, eras since that word should be spelled "connAisseur" and I don't give a poo poo if it's Old French nor your arguments for using it, gently caress your face.

You non-connaisseur gently caress.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I'M ANGRY AND HAVE OPINIONS.

e: hope your date went well OP

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

Bronze Fonz posted:

Please literally piss on anyone who uses "connoisseur" to appear smart and cultured when that loving swine doesn't realize it should be spelt "connaisseur".
There are literally american businesses with "connoisseur" in their name because these worthless assholes think it's somehow elite to use that word when it's been centuries, millenia, eras since that word should be spelled "connAisseur" and I don't give a poo poo if it's Old French nor your arguments for using it, gently caress your face.

say this verbatim to your date, OP.

old friend
Dec 29, 2019

Bronze Fonz posted:

take a chillax pill sweetheart

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

pro strat is only turn right all night. in the car, when walking, when turning your head to look at things, only go right. any time you need to go left, keep turning right until you're facing the right way

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Been having dezha-woo that the OP made a foxpa during his tet a tet with the feme fatal by ordering something unethical off the alakarts causing her to bid him expedited bone voyae.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Before engaging in any sexual activity, be sure to ensure her unambiguous consent. For example, you might carry a printer to her house and wait for her to spontaneously affirm she wants to make passionate love to you

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Speak softly and carry a big dick.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

bring a bunch of dollar bills and keep nonchalantly eating them throughout the night until they notice

then offer some

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

hope your date went well op. grats on the sex/stilted rejection/day in jail

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

may i suggest you do a lowtax.

(seriously don't do a lowtax)

Barudak
May 7, 2007

OP my secret to a good date is to script it in advance

Bronze Fonz posted:

Connoisseur is how it was spelled in french until 1835. Much like Americans sticking with Soccer when nobody told them it got updated to Football, this is why publishing patch notes is important

Barudak fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jul 5, 2020

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Bronze Fonz posted:

You're def not a post connoisseur

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
OP I would like to know how the date went and if our tips helped you succeed in wooing this beautiful lady

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

If there's no anal on the first date, don't call her again, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Please at least tell us you put an hyphen in "rendez-vous" IRL otherwise LOL you'll always be a virgin

I should know about that. :(