Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Has this Covid dealie likely altered your life long-term when it comes to social outings? Will you go back to the movies this year, or ever again? How about dining in at a restaurant? Going to a bar? Attending a major sporting event or a concert?

Or have you decided that many or all of those things just aren't that important to you after all?

A recent survey shows that most Americans are still hesitant to return to movie theaters:

https://www.cbr.com/americans-not-ready-to-return-to-movie-theaters/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Colonel Cancer posted:

I've been a frequent patron to the local IMAX theatre but I don't think I'll be coming back :shrug:

That's it? Kaput forever? Even if there's a Covid vaccine next year, you're done with the IMAX experience?

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

JOHN SKELETON posted:

I'm sitting in a restaurant right now OP. And last night I was in a packed night club :shrug:

Wearing a mask for sure at the packed night club, right?

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Big Beef City posted:

I never left my home and don't ever intend to again, OP.

Long after my un-noticed death bury me in a paupers grave with a small plaque without my name and only the words "I'M GLAD OF IT" etched on it for all time.

Uh, I've smelled rotting beef before and IT AIN'T GOOD!

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

wafflemoose posted:

I've basically have made zero adjustments to my lifestyle except stocking up on toilet paper, mostly because I'm a shut-in who rarely goes out and would rather pass the time playing videogames instead. also, gently caress eating out at restaurants and going to see movies at a theater, poo poo's too expensive.

So we're supposed to believe that you made all those waffles in your avatar yourself???

;)